Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 11:26 AM   #39
Whispering Dom

You lay there, so very turned on again. Yes you think, you are ready, ready to do anything she says. Even if it was like in the dream? You shake your head in bewilderment, you’re in your own room, it can’t be that, it will just be Emily. But why had she said that? Maybe she’s going to make you lick her asshole… Fuck it, you’ll do it. You swallow hard again. She said she can be bad, could there be something you simply can’t imagine that she’s going to do with you, to you? Or have you do to her? It’s certainly a possibility, most of what you’ve done this last week has been completely outside your realm of fantasy let alone experience, and yet you’ve done it…

Again you start as the door opens and she walks in. You watch her walk over to the bed, she has a small bag with her. You watch as she takes some pieces of rope from the bag and kneels at the end of the bed, tying the rope around your ankles, tight, and then doing something out of your line of sight until you realize she’s tied your legs to the legs of the bed, spreadeagled. She gets up and your eyes follow her as she moves up the bed. She says nothing, and anyway you know what’s expected, you lift your arms over your head and watch as she ties rope tightly around your wrists, tying them together above your head and then tying them off, presumably again to the legs of the bed. You lay there, restrained, exposed, breathing hard.

You watch as she takes something else out of the bag and comes to sit by you on the bed. She reaches her hand out and strokes your face again.

“Ok Lesley?” Your heart pounding in your chest you nod your head.

“Yes.” You whisper.

“Not scared?” You shake your head, although if you admit it, maybe you are a little. “You trust me?” Oh fuck, you wish she wouldn’t keep asking you that, but you nod your head. “And you’ll do whatever I say, you’ll go along with my plan for you?” Again you lick your lips, but nod your head. She smiles and strokes your face again. “And I do have a plan for you my insatiable little sub.” She whispers and you feel a jolt of arousal. She reaches over you and suddenly your world goes black. You cry out quietly in shock. “Hush Lesley, it’s just a blindfold.” You feel her stroke your nipples and gasp. “I’m still here with you.” You feel her hand slipping down your skin.

“You’re all sweaty.” She says quietly. “Are you sure you didn’t touch yourself, give yourself a little orgasm while I wasn’t here?” You shake your head hard.

“N-No.. I p-promise, I’d never do that. I’m a good girl.” You hear her laugh quietly and feel her hand continue its travels down and between your legs. She squeezes you and then you feel a finger probing you gently.

“So wet my insatiable girl.” She squeezes you again. “Are you quite sure?” You shudder as you feel her probe you again.

“Oh fuck Emily, please…” You choke back a little sob. “I promise you, I have promised you, why are you teasing me like this?” You hear her laugh quietly. “I had a dream, that’s all. I’d do anything for you, anything you told me to. You know that.”

“Yes Lesley, yes I do know that.” She squeezes you again and you let out a long moan. “But now I’m dying to hear about this dream. The dream that made my insatiable sub so wet.” Slowly you feel her start to rub between your already parted lips.

“Ohhhhh…” You try to breath. “I dreamt I was at the chalet.” You shudder as her finger caresses you. “I was naked, in the kitchen.”

“Mmmm… Lovely. Just how I like you.”

“Y-Yes. Y-You were there, but so were all the guys… George too…” She probes you slowly. “And I think you’d told them to touch me, to u-use me. Y-You were watching.”

“And did you like it Lesley?”

“Ohhhhh…” You gasp for breath. “I d-don’t know.” She rubs you faster and you inhale sharply. “I couldn’t h-help it… It t-turned me on.”

“And did you cum in your dream Lesley?” She says quietly, urgently. “Did the guys make you cum?” She’s rubbing you faster and you think you might cum now.

“Y-Yes.” You cry out. “I did. They did. I couldn’t help it Emily.” You arch your back as she probes you deeply. “And… Ohhhhhhh…” You almost cum as she pulls her finger out and returns between your lips.

“And?”

“Ohhhh… Emily it made me sad. You were jerking off George.” You sob. She squeezes your pussy.

“I was?” She actually sounds surprised. “And that made you sad?”

“Yes. So s-sad.” You’re sad now, despite being right on the brink of cumming by her hand. You’d hated that part of the dream. “I wanted you to be touching me, n-not someone else…” She’s rubbing you again and you are so close to orgasm. “You’re my Domme - n-not h-his… Ohhhh FUCK!” You cum hard as Emily continues to rub you. Waves of pleasure wash over you, you feel the ropes digging into your skin painfully. Your body jerks and shudders as your orgasm washes over you, Emily still gently squeezing you. You’re gasping for breath, absurdly grateful that she’s let you cum, made you cum. You lay there, tied to the bed, blindfolded as your breathing slows. Is she still there?

“Emily?”

“Yes Lesley?”

“Thank you.” You hear her laugh.

“My pleasure my sweet insatiable sub. But that is just the start of my plan for you this evening…” You swallow hard, restrained, blind. But you know you’ll take whatever she has planned for you. At the back of your mind you hope it’s nothing too gross, but fuck it, it seems you’re her sub and she can use you however she wants. “Wait here Lesley, I’ll be right back…” You hear the door open and close. Not much choice you think, it’s not like you can go anywhere, you can hardly move at all. You wait, surprised to feel arousal still gently pulsing through you, not sure how that can be possible considering the orgasm you just had. That’s something new, in the past, before Emily, when you came that was it, arousal disappeared and most of the time you fell asleep, but now? You hear the door open…
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: