Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 01:36 AM   #40
Onherknees

Chapter 33

Life as Hayley’s slave becomes both heaven and hell for Lexi over the next few weeks. The first few days were difficult. There was an awkwardness that was never there before. Hayley was seemingly far more reluctant to make demands of Lexi and hurt her but over time she began to relax. Lexi did her best to please her Mistress, served her in every conceivable way. Lexi did everything she could to show her Mistress that she should use her the way she always had, that despite her early struggles she had found that she actually loved her Mistress’ abuse.

Soon life had settled down into a routine of discipline and humiliation once more - and Lexi loved it. Even the regular ‘Monday night bukkake party’ at Ollie’s fathers club had become a regular weekly event that Lexi took part in to please her Mistress and make her more and more money as the attendances grow. From 46 to 58, the next week 67, then 74, and last night’s event broke all her previous records as Lexi swallowed 88 mens cum.

Tuesday morning and Lexi is quivering in maths class due to the pleasure her Mistress is giving her through the app controlled vibrations in her little metal clit cap. It’s five weeks now since Lexi’s life changed and thus five weeks since her last orgasm. The vibrations, while kept on low were driving Lexi crazy as Hayley savoured watching her slave wriggling in her seat.

The fun is interrupted when the headmaster’s secretary Miss Eaves pops her head through the door.

“Can Alexa and Hayley go to the headmaster’s office immediately please.”

Lexi and Hayley look at one another in confusion. They both walk to Mr Burrows office where they find Mr Borrows along with two police officers waiting for them. Lexi and Hayley look to one another in a state of panic, what could this be all about?

“Come through to my office Alexa,” instructs Mr Burrows.

Lexi follows Mr Burrows looking over her shoulder to see Hayley being led to another room by the police officers. Lexi sits down in front of her headmaster’s desk, he too takes his seat.

“What’s this all about Sir?” Lexi asks.

Mr Burrows furrows his brow, clearly troubled and feeling a little awkward.

“Alexa, why are you dressed like that?”

In her tiny denim shorts and little white bikini bra top Lexy doesn’t look like the average schoolgirl but nonetheless it’s hardly a crime.

“I just like it Sir,” answers Lexi.

“Are you sure it’s not Hayley who likes it Alexa?”

I don’t know what you mean Sir,” lies Lexi.

“Alexa, I was sent a file that as a safeguarding measure I had no choice but to contact the police.”

Lexi’s eyes fill with tears, she’s scared of what he’s going to say.

“There was significant evidence that Hayley has been subjecting you to prolonged and serious blackmail Alexa. You don’t have to be scared, you’re not in trouble, this isn’t your fault.”

“No Sir, you’re wrong!”

“There were videos Alexa. I’m sure you don’t want details of those but there were also texts, voicemails, all pointing towards Hayley blackmailing you. Nobody will blame you Alexa, you don’t need to worry.”

“What about Hayley Sir?”

“You don’t need to worry about Hayley, the police are talking to her now and she won’t be able to bother you again.”

Lexi cries uncontrollably and runs from the room to find Hayley. As she bursts through the door Hayley is being led away in handcuffs. Lexi dashes to her Mistress and throws her arms around her crying.

“They’ve charged me Lexi, I’m sorry for everything,”

“Don’t say sorry, never say sorry to me Hayley. You showed me who I truly am and I love you for it!”

“Goodbye slut,” says Hayley with a wry smile.

Lexi grabs her and squeezes her tightly whispering in her ear, “I’d do ANYTHING for you Mistress”

“I know,” replies Hayley as she’s taken away.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: