Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2023, 01:35 AM   #39
Onherknees

Chapter 32

Hayley, Tasha, Jess, Ben, Jordan and Ollie all sit around the dining table at Tasha’s house. Lexi is there too sitting beside Hayley. Hayley addresses the group.

“Somebody accessed my phone and sent these messages and I want to know who.”

Hayley pauses leaving the question hanging in the air like of sword of damocles. Everyone looks at one another nervously.

Jordan breaks the silence.

“Look, I know we’ve all had our fun with the slut but I don’t think any of us would do that.”

Jess nods her head in agreement, “I agree with Jordan, none of us would do that.”

“Well someone did!” snaps Hayley.

Lexi speaks up quietly.

“Leave it Mistress, I just want to forget about it and put it behind me.”

“I don’t want to be flippant Hayley but does it really matter? She’s only our slut!” says Tasha.

Lexi sees the tension rising in Hayley’s shoulders, her leg jiggling with nervous energy and her hands ball up into fists under the table.

“You didn’t see her when we found her Tash,” says Ben, “it went way too far.”

Hayley slams her fist down on the table in anger before standing up sending her chair tumbling to the floor. She walks over to the window and looks out, deep in thought. She looks at Lexi.

“Ok, we’ll drop it,” Hayley says solemnly, the frustration obvious in her demeanour.

Ollie cheerfully calls out to Lexi, “Hey slut, get under the table, now that’s over with I need a good sucking!”

Hayley and Lexi make eye contact. Lexi offers a gentle nod of compliance and slips under the table.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: