View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 06:33 PM   #1
tickleteddy

Default Loser Has To... Get Soaked in This Outfit

It's summer time (for those who are in the northern hemisphere)! As it gets hotter, it's a great time to get soaked!!

For this game, two participants will join the thread by writing down the specific outfit they will wear for the game. The third participant will choose who is the loser and also join the game for the next round. The loser must get completely soaked in the outfit they wrote down. If within limit, the loser should also send a pic to both the winner and the person who chose the loser.

Example

Player A: I'll wear a grey cotton t-shirt, a pair of black briefs, and a white gym shorts.
Player B: I'll wear a white dress shirt, a pair of blue dress pants, and dress socks.
Player C: Player B lost! I'll wear pink sports bras and black leggings.

Player B will have to get completely soaked in a white dress shirt, a pair of grey blue pants, and dress socks, and, if within limit, sends a picture to Players A and C. And Player C now joins the game for the next round.

--

I'll start: I'll wear a white gym tank top and a pair of grey gym shorts with no underwear.

--
No video/kik/skype, sorry! I don't have any toys.

PM dares (welcome to send me some anytime!)
tickleteddy is offline   Reply With Quote