Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 03:49 AM   #37
Onherknees

Chapter 30

Lexi can hear voices nearby but somehow distant at the same time. The world is black and as she opens her eyes she sees nothing but blurry shapes above her. The world around her is spinning. Suddenly she feels sick and jolts onto her side, throwing up, before collapsing onto her back, arms straddled beside her, too weak to lift them. She is dazed and confused, unsure where she is or who those voices belong to.

“What the hell have you done to her!”

The female voice sounds angry.

“Lexi? Lexi? Can you hear me?”

Lexi groans still barely conscious but slowly starting to come round ever so slightly.

“Lexi?” says the female voice as it continues trying to rouse her.

Lexi groans as she tries to wake up, something inside her is fighting to rejoin the world that her body had mercilessly removed her from into unconscious nothingness.

“Mistress?” mumbles Lexi.

“Yes, yes it’s me, Hayley.”

Unable to form full sentences, Lexi still responds in a whispered groan.

“Mistress…you…came for me,”

“You’re gonna be ok Lexi, we’re gonna get you out of here.”

Lexi is limp as Ben and Hayley each put one of Lexi’s arms over their shoulders and lift her. They start to pull her from the basement, Lexi’s feet dragging on the floor beneath her. They bundle her into the back seat of the car. As Ben drives away Hayley sits in the back and lays Lexi’s head in her lap stroking her hair like a gentle mother soothing her poorly child.

Before Lexi falls into a deep sleep she manages a momentarily glance up at her Mistress and for a moment she has never felt such a gratitude to be taken away from her hell. She doesn’t know where the words come from or what is happening to her emotions but in her hallucinogenic state she means it when she mumbles, “I love you Mistress.”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Onherknees for this post: