Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2023, 01:18 AM   #36
Onherknees

Chapter 29

It only takes thirteen strikes of the whip before Lexi realises he’s serious. What’s the point in taking more whipping if she has no choice but to accept the ass fucking eventually anyway. If he whipped her from now until morning there’s surely no way Lexi would survive.

“OKAY!” she yells in anger.

“Okay what,” he enquires.

“Okay, just fuck me just fuck me and get it over with.”

“Oh dear oh dear is that the attitude of a good slave? I think you can ask nice than that.”

“Please fuck my ass Sir,” Lexi says but with bitterness still oozing from her tone.

The whip strikes again three times in quick succession.

“Try again painslut.”

“Please Sir, please will you fuck me in the ass some more?” Lexi says in her best sweet little girl voice.

“That’s better.”

He steps up and instantly rams his hard cock into Lexi’s ass not even bothering with lubrication her.

“AAARGH!!!” Lexi screams.

He rams it in as hard as he can grunting with every forceful thrust.

“Jesus Christ will you shut up! You’re deafening me!”

The Master stops fucking her for a moment and takes a step back.

“What the fuck is wrong with you slut, you’re a painwhore and need to take this!” He shouts at Lexi, seeming genuinely angry with her. This isn’t an act, he just sees her as an object to take his pleasure from, her pain doesn’t matter in the slightest.

“It’s just so sore Sir, please can you at least use some lubricant first,” begs Lexi.

He thinks for a moment.

“Carol, it’s your turn.” as Carol makes her way over to Lexi, Master speaks.

“Oh no Carol. Not so fast, the delicate little slut here would like some lubricant. Wait here.”

The Master climbs the stairs and leaves the basement. There’s ominous silence as Lexi and Carol both await his return.

He comes back down the stairs carrying a bottle and a tiny funnel. He unclips Lexi’s cuffs and carries her to a low padded table and lays her face down upon it. He reattached her cuffs to each of the four table legs to that she’s immobilised once again with her vulnerable bottom presented before him.

“Hold this,” he instructs Carol.

Carol takes the funnel from her Master and pushes the narrow end into Lexi’s ass making her yelp in discomfort as she does so.

“Just remember, you asked for this slut…here’s your lubricant!”

He begins to pour the contents of the bottle into the top of the funnel and it’s soon running through, directly into Lexi’s ass. Lexi’s eyes go wide in shock and for a moment her breath is taken away to such an extent that even her screams come out silent. Her already sore ass is on fire as the entire bottle of hot sauce is poured directly into it. Lexi thrashing around in agony screaming and begging for mercy. So much hot sauce is poured into her that a little dribbles out and smears the opening with sauce too.

“Perfect, there’s your lubricant slut. Luckily Carol’s cock can still fuck you without burning, I guess I’ll just have to make do with your slutty mouth.”

Carol’s cock is thrust into the poor wailing girl moments before his cock is pushed deep into Lexi’s mouth finally muffling her screams. Lexi chokes when he hits the back of her throat but unconcerned for her wellbeing he simply pushes harder and fully into her throat until his pelvis presses hard against her face.

“Don’t worry little painslut,” the Master taunts as he continues to thrust into her throat, “only four more hours until morning!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote