Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 06:37 AM   #34
Onherknees

Chapter 27

The monstrous black phallus is forced deep straight away. No easing her in gently, the woman puts her full weight into pushing through any resistance. Lexi squeals like she’s being impaled, which by all accounts is what it feels like. Nine full thick inches are deep in Lexi’s ass that feels like it’s been torn apart. The woman withdraws and then plunges back in with long slow strokes causing Lexi to cry out with each thrust.

The Master sits to one side and watches, a smug smile of self satisfaction is evident on his face. Every time Lexi cries out his face seems to light up a little bit more. Lexi is past the point of expecting any kind of mercy, she’s perfectly aware by now that he is a sadist and his wife appears to be no better.

“Harder.” Lexi hears him command and his wife does exactly that, thrusting brutally hard, enough to rock the entire bench with each forward motion.

He leans forward staring at Lexi’s agony and savouring every second of it.

“Break her!” he yells

“Make her suffer!” he demands.

His wife follows his orders with total conviction, thrusting as hard and as savagely as she possibly can. Lexi is screaming in pain but they either ignore her pleas or they relish them.

“Don’t stop Carol,” the Master instructs when he goes for a drink and returns with his bottle of red and a full glass. He sits back and simply smiles in contentment as his wife plunders poor Lexi’s behind.

Twenty more minutes pass. Lexi is grunting incoherent groans as the woman tires and her pace finally slows. Lexi’s ass is raw from the friction of such a humongous phallus roughly plundering it for God knows how long.

“You can stop now my love,” says the Master as he places his finished glass to one side.

Finally Lexi collapses into semi consciousness, barely able to raise her head as the Master orders her to look at him. She looks up at him weakly. He delights in the innocent submission in Lexi’s big brown eyes and the wet cheeks from copious tears.

“I made it,” Lexi moans in no more than a whisper.

He laughs.

“That’s so cute that you think you’ve endured it all slut. Carol isn’t finished she’s just on a break while i take a turn!”

With that he rams himself hard once more into Lexi, who releases an almighty scream.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: