View Single Post
Old 05-17-2023, 12:49 AM   #5
bisam999

So I received a message from Sir after waiting not so patiently, I'm a very needy slave and crave constant attention. Realistically I know that is not possible and life gets in the way for both me and Sir. I can't expect him to be constantly available for me when I can't do the same. This just means I have to check for messages probably more often than I should.

Anyway the message. Not at all what I was expecting. I was expecting at best a punishment for my lack of following rules and at worst, well at worst I would have expected no message at all ever and for Sir to have called things a day.
Very happy this is not the case. I still feel like this could be "the start of something special"
Sir has allowed me to cum, I'm not sure if I have hit the points goal, if Sir is being very kind to me or another reason he hasn't told me about. Either one it means I get to cum on Friday so still a few days to wait, a few days to keep up the daily edging.
This means my points will be cleared and I will have to start again, at least that's what I'm assuming, maybe Sir has something different in store for me and my cock, I guess time will tell but the thought of what is next is very exciting.

I still haven't managed to find a shop that sells a 3 pack of white boxer briefs, I don't understand why this is so hard, I thought they would be a fairly standard type most guys wear all the time? It's not my usual type so maybe I'm wrong, maybe some guys could let me know or even if your UK based hlgive me some suggestions on some shops to try?

Still working on the lines, I didn't anticipate this would be so hard or take so long to do. It doesn't seems like much to do, I've been writing since I first started school all those years ago but it somehow seems to be taking forever.

Sir introduced corner time for me too. 30 minutes a day, holding up a tennis ball giving me time to reflect on my day, week, life.
bisam999 is offline   Reply With Quote