Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2023, 12:56 AM   #33
Onherknees

Chapter 26

Lexi just lays immobile, still bound and her head swimming in pain. Her ass feels like she’s sitting on a fired up barbeque, the burn is throbbing and pulsing. The ground beneath her face is wet with the tears that have fallen onto the hard stone floor. In the deep recesses of her mind Lexi registers that she’s not surprised at all that this man’s wife can’t be the one to take this treatment, a night of this is surely grounds for divorce.

“It’s time to get what you came here for slave,”

He unlocks Lexi’s cuffs both wrist and ankle. A smack on her tortured butt makes her straighten up immediately and is then led over to a low bench. Lexi is pushed down onto her knees. With a hand on her back she is pushed over the bench, her face pushed down onto the ground on one side of the bench and her ass held high on the other with Lexi’s knees hurting on the hard stone floor.

He walks over to a shelf on the wall and takes a large bottle of lubricant and takes it back to Lexi, placing it beside her. Lexi hears some jangling keys and the Master opens one of the large wooden chests.

Lexi’s eyes go wide in shock as out of the chest climbs another slave. She’s covered from ankle to neck in shiny black latex. Metal cuffs connect her ankles and similarly her wrists are handcuffed behind her back. Her long jet black hair is tied back in a high pony tail and her eyes are obscured by a lace masquerade mask. The Master connects a leash to this newcomer and drags her hobbling across the room, her metal chains chinking as she shuffles over to where Lexi is bound.

“How do you like our toy darling?” asks the Master.

“Beautiful,” replies the man’s slave wife.

“How did you like her screams my love? I know you hate the cane so I took the opportunity to give fifty full blooded strokes to this little painslut. Apparently she loves it despite what all her crying would have you believe.”

“Better her than me Master,” she replies.

“Exactly my darling. Now it’s time to give her what she came for. Lubricate her ass for me.”

He releases her hands from the metal cuffs and the wife kneels behind Lexi. She squirts a generous amount of lube down the crack of her bruised butt cheeks before rubbing it into the hole and eventually slipping a finger inside, working the lubricant in and around the whole area.

Lexi hears a zip unfasten and can’t help but look around to see his large erection rearing up hard and ready. His wife places a condom on him before rubbing lubricant up and down the shaft and head of his cock before he kneels down behind Lexi.

As his cock touches her tight hole Lexi lets out a nervous little squeak. He begins to exert pressure and his cock slowly but forcefully begins to stretch little Lexi’s ass wide apart. Lexi’s eyes and mouth are wide open as her ass feels like it’s stretching beyond its limits. Her hands and feet are clenched as she feels like she’s being split in two as he pushes and pushes until slowly but surely he has forced the entire length of his cock into Lexi’s virgin ass.

Once he’s embedded deep in the girl’s ass he moves back before plunging back in, starting off slowly but very quickly speeding up into a firm, regular pattern of thrusts that take Lexi’s breath away with every forward plunge into the depths or her tight hole. As he speeds up Lexi grimaces, her face screwed up in a state of pain and discomfort. His thrusts are hard and uncaring, using her like she’s nothing but a body to abuse for his own pleasure. Faster and faster he thrusts, slamming himself hard into her body as his climax approaches. Lexi recognises that familiar groan of fulfilment as he slams into her hard and deep and holds himself embedded to the hilt in Lexi’s ass as he cums hard.

Lexi slumps forward as he withdraws, exhausted but relieved that it’s over. She knows Hayley’s rules by now though and watches as he removes his condom. Nervously she makes eye contact with him and asks quietly.

“The cum Master?”

There’s a second of confusion but he recognises what she means and for the first time allows himself a wry smile.

He places the condom in Lexi’s mouth and squeezes every last drop of his ejaculate into onto her waiting tongue. As always, Lexi takes it in and swallows it as is her duty.

“Do you see what a slut she is darling, worth every penny.”

He walks toward his chest of toys again. He’s out of Lexi’s eyeline as he does so but is soon crouching beside her having returned with something he holds out of Lexi’s line of vision.

“Don’t worry slave,” he begins, “My cock may have limits of endurance but this doesn’t!”

He shows Lexi a thick black vein covered dildo with straps hanging from it. The fearsome looking object must be at least 9 inches and thicker than Lexi’s wrist. He hands it to his wife.

“We are going to make your first anal fucking one to remember slut. Darling, put this on and fuck her HARD!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: