Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 01:59 AM   #12
Onherknees

Chapter 11

When Lexi knocks on Tasha's door at 6:58 she's trembling in nervous anticipation. Dressed in her slut outfit that she had worn for school as no-one had actually given her any permission to change yet she had suffered the indignity of multiple whistles and car horns on the way over. Tasha opens the door with no hint of a smile or a welcoming greeting. Instead she just looks Lexi up and down and shakes her head in disapproval of the slut on her doorstep. Tasha walks away leaving the door open for Lexi to follow her.

Everyone is sitting in the living room. The boys have beers in their hands, the girls seem to be sharing a bottle of gin with various mixers on the table. Lexi thinks to herself that the presence of alcohol might not bode well for her if their inhibitions are reduced even more than usual.

"Put your clothes on the cabinet over there," instructs Tasha.

Lexi pauses. Everyone else is dressed perfectly normally and to get undressed now just feels so wrong.

"If I have to come over there and rip those clothes off you, you'll be walking home naked." Hayley warns.

Frightened to incur the wrath of Hayley any more than she already has Lexi strips off and places the tiny pieces of clothing on the cabinet as instructed. She blushes as she stands completely naked around a room full of her fully clothed peers.

"Fetch me a beer slut," shouts Ben.

"Me too," both Jordan and Ollie call out as Lexi makes her way to the kitchen for the drinks.

Thankfully years of her former friendship with Tasha mean Lexi knows where to find everything and is soon back with the boys beverages.

"Come here," orders Hayley "kneel in front of me."

Hayley is sitting in a big cushioned armchair. Lexi kneels down on the carpet in front of her.

"So, all those vibrations weren't enough for you eh slut? The minute you get home you're playing around with that hungry little pussy of yours. Never have I known such an insatiable little whore as you."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean..."

Hayley interrupts as she shows her the screen of her phone. It's a video of her masturbating in her room earlier.

"We need to have serious words about your behaviour and then I'm going to explain what's going to happen as a result of your slutty weakness,"

Hayley is wearing a long flowing summer dress that goes right down to her ankles. Suddenly she lifts it up and places it over Lexi's head.

"You are going to please me as I talk. Use your tongue on me now and if you haven't given me an orgasm by the time I've finished explaining my plans for tomorrow then I will immediately forward our videos to your mum and dad."

Lexi can see Hayley is wearing no underwear and her face is just inches from her pleasure centre. The aroma of Hayley fills Lexi's senses as she tentatively leans forward just a little bit more and touches the clit with her tongue. Lexi hears a soft moan of pleasure from above and for some strange moment actually feels a sense of pride at pleasing the bitch who's been tormenting her all day. Lexi continues to lick as Hayley starts to talk.

"I've already explained to you why you should not cum. We want you permanently aroused and hungry for sex. Any sex, all kind of sex. Eventually you will be so horny that you’ll be craving the sickest and most depraved kinds of sex. Today with the vibrator was just a start towards your depravity.”

Lexi hears Hayley groan and feels her thighs tense either side of her face. She settles into a steady rhythm, flicking her tongue up and down over her clit, sensing it bringing Hayley closer to her climax.

“Tomorrow you must be punished for your little transgression. You are going to meet me at the mall at 11am. For a rare one off I will allow you to dress yourself as you see fit for a slut like you but if you are so much as 1 minute late then you will be in even bigger trouble than you are now.”

Hayley moans loudly and Lexi hears Jordan comment that the slut seems to be doing well with her tongue.

“Tomorrow we will make sure yooooooouuuuu……”

Hayley begins to cum and holds the back of Lexi’s head tightly, forcing her face deep into her pussy and smearing her juices all over her face. Lexi can’t breath and struggles for air but it’s a full minute before Hayley’s grip relents and Lexi falls back gasping for air. Jess giggles at the sight of Lexi sprawled on the floor panting.

The doorbell rings

“That must be the pizza,” says Jess as she leaps up to run to the door.

“WAIT” calls Hayley as she looks down at Lexi with a sinister smile. “Ask him to bring the pizza in here, tell him there’s a tip in it for him.”

“Please don’t. Please don’t let him see me Hayley,” begs Lexi, her hands literally place together beneath her chin in a prayer like pose.

“Hands up who thinks we should invite the pizza guy in,” says Hayley as all six of Lexi’s tormentors raise their hand.

Hayley shrugs as she smirks at Lexi.

Lexi almost wishes she was back under Hayley’s dress as she waits for the pizza delivery man to enter. She’s never felt this self conscious in her life, kneeling here naked amongst half a dozen of her peers while a complete stranger is about to walk in and see her.

Hayley leans forward and whispers into Lexi’s ear. “When he comes in don’t speak at all other than three words. I’m going to ask you three questions, all I want you to reply is yes three times.”

“Just pop it over there please,” says Jess as she walks in ahead of the delivery guy and points at the table.

As he places the pizza on the table he sees Lexi. His eyes fix on her and Lexi sees his pupils move as he looks her up and down taking in every inch of her young naked flesh. He’s in his forties and looks like he’s eaten a few too many of the pizza’s he should be delivering. Chances are he hasn’t seen a naked girl as hot and sexy as Lexi for quite some time, if ever.

“Do you like our pet slut?” asks Hayley to Lexi’s absolute horror.

“I er…” he stutters, clearly shocked by the whole thing.

“She wanted us to invite you in so that she could give you your tip,” Hayley turns to Lexi “Isn’t that right slut?”

“Yes,” Lexi replies as she was instructed.

“She loves to suck cock more than anything in this world and would love to suck yours for you if you’ll let her. That’s right isn’t it slut?”

“Yes,” repeats Lexi.

“Are you serious, she wants to suck my dick?”

“Absolutely,” states Hayley with the utmost conviction. “Slut, crawl to him and suck him.”

Lexi crawls on her hands and knees across the carpet towards the delivery man. She realised what a sight she must be on all fours naked amongst this fully clothed group but disconcertingly she feels a tingle of excitement between her legs.

“Oh one more thing. She loves it when you’re rough with her, she likes a man who will really facefuck her. That’s true, right slut.”

“Yes,” repeats Lexi reluctantly.

Lexi unzips the man’s jeans and a tiny cock springs out of his pants. Lexi looks up at this man who she would never have looked at twice but now here she is about to suck him off.

Lexi leans forward and wraps her lips around the man’s little erection. He lets out a groan of complete and utter ecstasy like a man who hasn’t had a pair of lips wrapped around him for a very long time. Lexi bobs her head back and forth sliding her lips over him.

“She fucking loves it, look at her,” comments Ben.

“She’d better get to like it cos I’m next,” laughs Jordan.

The delivery man takes Lexi’s head in both hands and holds it tight as he starts thrusting into her mouth. Luckily his short cock isn’t enough to reach the young girls throat so she just about manages to take the face fucking but she still can’t help but gag every time he goes deep, or as deep as his 4 inches can go. He bucks his hips faster and faster bumping his pelvis into Lexi’s face until he plunges himself as deep as he can and holds still as shot after shot of foul tasting cum spurts to the back of Lexi’s mouth. Lexi knows what’s expected of her so she closes her eyes and holds her breath as she forces herself to swallow.

“That’s the best tip I’ve ever had guys,” he says as he zips himself back up.

Jess shows the delivery guy the door as the others all continue drinking and talking between themselves. Lexi is left there on the ground, naked and with the taste of cum in her mouth while she is ignored. Eventually she notices Jordan staring at her.

“I want to fuck her,”announces Jordan as he puts his beer down and walks over towards Lexi.

Tasha rushes over and takes a handful of Lexi’s hair in her hand making her look into her eyes, “This is what you’ve been wanting ever since trying to fuck my boyfriend!”

Lexi’s face is pushed down into the carpet, her ass held high presenting her pussy to be used from behind. Jordan unzips himself.

“I didn’t Tasha, please believe me I didn’t want to fuck Ollie,” Lexi babbles frantically, “please don’t do this.”

Tasha holds Lexi’s face firmly pushed into the carpet.

“Fuck her,” Tasha says.

As Jordan’s cock nudges the entrance to Lexi’s pussy she desperately begs once more, “Please, not like this, please don’t take my virginity like this!”

“WAIT!” yells Hayley.

The last person Lexi thought would have mercy on her was Hayley but nonetheless she’s grateful for the halt in proceedings. Hayley approaches and bends down to look into the eyes of her victim, Lexi’s eyes are full of fear and desperation.

“Is that true, that you’re a virgin? Hayley asks.

“Yes,” confirms Lexi.

“Bullshit,” spits Tasha “a slut like this is no virgin.”

Hayley thinks for a moment.

“New rule,” Hayley announces loudly, “The slut remains a virgin until I say so.”

Lexi breathes a big sigh of relief.

“Fuck that, I want to fuck her,” complains Jordan.

Hayley looks at Jordan, then at Lexi and back to Jordan again.

“I never said you couldn’t fuck her,” Hayley makes her way back to her chair and sits down “Fuck her ass!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote