Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2023, 10:24 AM   #37
Whispering Dom

“Why did you tell him that I have the night off?” You’re sitting on a chairlift, riding up.

“Well, you can come in if you want.” She looks at you. “But I wanted to give you the option not to have to after last night.” You look at her. “I know you enjoyed it, and I’m quite sure all the guys did too, but I don’t think it’s necessary for you to have to see them again.” She pauses. “What we did wasn’t wrong, wasn’t bad. But I’ve always said that I would never hurt you, and maybe you’d feel awkward, after all, it’s not every girl who gets to be stripped naked and made to orgasm in front of a bunch of strangers.” You’re glad you’re alone on the chairlift.

“Yeah… I was wondering how that would feel.” You hear her chuckle.

“Actually my insatiable girl, I think you’d feel wonderful.” You turn to look at her. “I’m quite sure they will keep to their word and not mention anything, and I imagine the feelings and memories flooding through you will be quite delicious. Arousal, humiliation…” She stops and laughs, leans towards you. “I wouldn’t be surprised if you asked me to repeat the experience in front of all of them! But without the pretense of a game of strip poker, just have me serve you up naked… Maybe tied down on the dining table while they enjoy their meal.” You’re blushing furiously under your goggles, but even so you know she’s correct, just her talking about it is making you want to repeat the experience. What the fuck is happening to you?

“I don’t get it…” You look at her. “How did you know that would turn me on, not scare me shitless?” She shrugs.

“You love to be naked Lesley. You love being seen…” She’s smiling. “You love it when you’re naked and I’m not.” She pauses. “It’s big part of your submissive side my insatiable girl. Being made to orgasm in front of people like that…” She shrugs again. “That’s just the icing on the cake for you. I told you. I did it for you.”

You’ve reached the top of the chairlift and both slide off. You lean forward, fasten your binding and follow Emily as she slides gracefully off. Of course, she’s right, you’ve always had an exhibitionist side, loved being naked in front of a clothed guy, and yeah, love being naked with her when she’s clothed. Your submissive side? Oh well, maybe… And yeah, you had loved what she did with you last night. It had been scary to start with, but when you’d realized what she was going to do, masturbate you in front of everybody, you’d wanted it. There’d been no fear, no shame when you’d leaned back and spread your legs, for Emily and your audience, just huge overwhelming arousal. Emily has stopped by the side of the trail, you slide up to her and stop.

“Let’s go and ski in the trees.” She’s looking at you, grinning. “I want to edge you again.” You gasp.

“Oh Emily… Please, no.” You whimper. “Please…” She grins at you.

“You don’t want me to pleasure you?” She laughs quietly. “You’re not going to start being bad again are you?” You shake your head in frustration. “You do trust me Lesley. You’ve told me you do.”

“Yeah, but I hate being edged.” You snap back in frustration.

“But you know it’s only foreplay my insatiable girl. It just means I have plans for you.” You breath in. “Now, are you going to behave or am I going to have to spank your adorable ass?” You shake your head again. Actually, you wouldn’t mind if she gave you a spanking, you’d quite liked that, definitely preferable to being edged but you don’t want to be bad, don’t want to disappoint her, and to be fair, much as you hate being edged she’s never denied you for long. Thank god.

“Ok.” You sigh sullenly. She skis off into the trees and you follow, resigned to your fate. She’s weaving gracefully through the trees, and you’re following. Fuck it, that whole conversation had started to get you turned on again, and now she’s going to make it worse. She twists her skis and comes to a stop and you slide to a stop next to her, lean forward and undo your bindings, step out of your board and lean it against a tree and wait for her to decide your fate. She snaps out of her skis. She takes your hand and leads you to the downhill side of the tree, stands and looks at you. It’s silent, snow drifting gently down. You wait for her to tell you to take your pants down.

Slowly she pulls her gloves off then leans forward and lifts your goggles onto your helmet, then you feel her unclip the strap and lift the helmet off your head, laying it down in the snow next to you. Then she takes your hand and pulls your glove off, then the other. You just watch her. You inhale as she leans forward and starts to unzip your jacket then gently starts to push it from your shoulders. You give a little shake of your head, she gives a little nod. You lick your lips and help her push your jacket off and she drops it to the snow with your helmet and gloves. You are shivering, but it’s not all cold, she’s going to strip you naked, out here, in the trees, in the snow. She grabs the bottom of your shirt and pulls it up, you let out a little whimper, but raise your arms so she can lift it off you. She reaches round behind you and unclips your bra, slips it off. You’re trembling for real now, cold, fear and arousal. If someone comes along now the games over, you’ll probably spend the rest of the winter in jail.

She drops her hand to the top of your pants and undoes them, pulling the fly down, then she slowly pushes them down. You groan quietly. She leans forward, pushing them way down, onto the top of your boots, then slowly, with a grin on her face she pulls your panties down. You want to cover your breasts, you’re cold, but you don’t. You just stare at her as she steps towards you.

“Spread your legs.” She whispers. You do it, spreading your knees out, feeling so incredibly exposed. You stagger as you feel her brush your lips, pushing her finger gently between them. You’re praying that nobody else decides to ski through the trees here, trembling from the cold, and from your arousal.

“Please make me cum Emily…” You whimper quietly. “Please don’t edge me.” She chuckles and starts to stroke you. “Ohhhh…” Your whole body jerks violently with the pleasure as she pushes a finger into you, then you shudder as she pulls it out and starts to rub you fast. You are already close. Your mind is spinning, you’re practically naked outside in the woods in the middle of a ski resort in a snow storm, and the pleasure washing through you is intense. You still hold on to the hope that she’ll relent, make you orgasm, you’ve never had an orgasm outdoors before, and in a weird detached way you suddenly wonder why. You’re dragged back to the present as you feel snow flakes landing on your almost naked body making you gasp at the jarring reality of your situation. Then you spasm again as she slides her finger back inside you, pulls it slowly out again and goes back to rubbing you. Your body is trembling almost uncontrollably, you close your eyes, willing her to continue, to let you finish, your climax is surging and you cry out, no longer caring if you are discovered like this.

Then her hand is gone. You stagger, almost fall over, but Emily holds onto your arms, steadying you. You look pitifully at her as tremors of pleasure wash over you, she pulls you towards her and you let her hold you, her hand brushing your back, you can feel your wetness cold on your skin. You hate it, almost hate her, but she’d told you this was what she was going to do so you let your anger dissipate as your breathing slows. She pulls away from you and strokes your face. Now you are cold, freezing, your teeth chattering, and she quickly picks up your bra and shirt as you pull your panties and pants back up. She helps you dress then pulls you to her again and holds you tight.

“Such a good girl.” She whispers as your chattering subsides. “Such a wonderful plaything. So sexy…” You sigh quietly, she’s happy with you. “Come on.” She says, breaking away from you and handing you your helmet and gloves. “Let’s go home.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: