View Single Post
Old 05-06-2023, 08:59 AM   #26
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkNDoubt View Post
Just another vote here with a PLUG_1 and a PLUNGE
First, apologies for the incredibly long delay getting these reports up. I was grateful to receive this many replies.

For these I was suitably warmed up already having used the speculum so the medium plug slid into my warm pink hole effortlessly. My ring was already broken to the point where it had no resistance left to fight off the metal hollow ring. It felt so good to be held open but feel the gentle breeze of a fan waft over my caged cock and balls and gently over my hole.

While I knelt plugged I lay myself flat on the floor with the 6 inch dildo hilted. My mouth and throat stuffed with this jelly-like cock. My chin was becoming soaked in drool, bubbling as it collected over the balls.

This was a beautiful start and I am grateful for your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
ooh- do CORNER_1 and CLOVER
Next up was Jane's task and I was glad for the opportunity to clamp my nipples. They were pink and untouched, but soon they became red.

I separated out the above so I did 15 minutes penisgagged and clamped, then kept the clamps on for a further hour. My small but now red and squished nipples looking very unhappy at each 90* turn. As they flattened it was harder and harder to clamp them. Ultra soreness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane88 View Post
FUCKFACE and ENEMA_2 should help pass the long days of denial
While I served the remaining clamp time of course it was time to use my filthy throat once more. The dildo still had the now cooled down drool puddle which I licked up and let run down the dildo. I set a timer on my phone then began a fast and furious up and down motion.

I feel like about 2 minutes in I was no longer conscious of what was happening and I now want a machine so so badly to do this handsfree so I can turn off my brain and become the full slut I know I am.

After the throat smashing had finished I knew it was time to let liquids invade me once again. ENEMA-2 is the perfect way to do that. A small 500ml enema is easy but soapy water makes me cramp like mad. I put the penis gag in and knelt, drooling and groaning until I could release.

Fuck that was fun. More reports are due!
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote