View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 02:23 PM   #382
rhl
getDare Succubus

1 Would you allow yourself to be tied up and spanked or whipped?
Yes, I have been tied and spanked. Ideally I'd like to be naked tied spread between two poles or trees. Then a switch applied
2 Would you allow yourself to be tied up naked allowing others to do as they please to you?
Yes, tied to stakes. Who knows what? Ideally I may be shaved, my mouth and ass used for their pleasure, and hopefully my mouth used as a toilet
3 Denial: would you lock yourself in a chastity device having posted the key to yourself or a master/mistress/friend?
Haven't thought about this, but I think I woukd
4 Would you go out shopping or to work cross dressing in sexy clothes?
How sexy, I love being in public "gender bending) I have worn heels, mini skirt, panties, bra and a cute too while shopping
5 Men: Would you go out in oversize trousers with no belt or underwear and an undersized top? You can't adjust the trousers till they fall down.
Maybe, if I'm with a group that knows about it. I did do this once, with pants one size to big. This way it would take about 15 minutes for the pants to drop
6 Would you piss yourself in public.
Yes, if dared. One time while out, I was told to be diapered, I chose not to. She told me to piss in my pants, I did, then she added her piss to my pants
7 Would you do watersports (golden shower, drinking pee...)?
Yes, I was with a group, the subject of fantasies we have. The group said that they will fullfil my fantasy and for the next several hours. I was everyone urinal. I hope some day to be used for number 2
8 Men: Would you do CBT, which will be punished more - cock or balls?
I would like to experience someone, with shoes on, grind their feet
9 Would you be totally submissive (slave) for a week? Add details.
Yes
10 Would you drive naked?
Yes, I have
11 Would you get naked in a public place? (and would it include somewhere that nudity is not allowed?)
Yes, several times I have put myself in this situation, I've also been tied naked, and blindfolded, to a street light
12 Would you allow your sexy, degrading or nude photos to be uploaded to the internet?
If someone has my photos, would I be a le to stop them?
13 Would you go on public cam doing sexy, degrading or naked things for all to see?
Yes, I would like to try this
14 Would you accept humiliation like body writing, shaving, or anything else (say what)?
I have gone out with a collar and leash, led around town, including eating at a restaurant.
15 Would you go outside or for a walk in whatever you were told (including naked)?
Yes, I have been on walks, commando with a micro skirt, cheeks showing. A 15 minute walk with only a waist leangth t-shirt and diaper. Completely naked, if it was legal, yes
16 Would you do the button and hole dare?: Buttons - cut off a button whenever you see someone in red and remove the garment when all the buttons are gone; Holes (for garments without buttons).

17 Would you get naked, have a suite of "clothes" painted on you with body paint and go out as if you were fully dressed?
This is something I kept reading about, and decided to do. I put on only a knee leangth sweater, in the evening, went to my favorite board walk. Every time I passed a person or group of people, one button was cut. Their where not many people, but near the end, without using my hands, I had to get creative, to try and hide things from those passing by.
18 Would you allow anything to be inserted in you anus? What is the limit?
Won't cause much damage or need a trip to the hospital to get removed
19 Would you be the stripper at a hen party or stag party, knowing they might want sex with you?
Yes, like question 2, they can have their way
20 Would you suck the cock or the pussy of strangers blindfolded?
Yes, I've been to a few glory holes, answered a CL add and once, had a few girls (I knew one) sit on my face