Thread: Fiction: The Apartment
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 05:40 AM   #3
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Default The Apartment - Chapter Two

The Apartment

Chapter Two

Aimee finished up and stepped out of the shower. Walking over to the heated towel, she was impressed with how luxurious everything was compared to her old digs up in Scotland. The bathroom floor was heated and even the wall mirror didn’t get steamed up. “This is like living in a freakin’ hotel”, she concluded in delight. Aimee began drying her hair and body, checking herself out in the mirror as she did.

Bethany heard the sound of the shower being switched off and made her way from the sofa to the bathroom door.

“Hey, when you’re ready, bring out your dirty clothes and I can show you the utility room”, Bethany suggested, hoping for agreement.

Content that her hair was dry enough and her body wouldn’t drip water over the rest of the apartment, Aimee wrapped her naked body in the towel tightly and scooped up her clothes before opening the door.

“That shower is so nice, and…”, Aimee was startled mid sentence by Bethany standing right outside the door.

“Oh gosh, you frightened me, I wasn’t expecting you to be stood right outside”

Both girls laughed a little at the encounter with Bethany apologising for unintentionally scaring Aimee.

Aimee’s nervousness was heightened by the feeling of vulnerability, standing in just a towel in front of a practical stranger. The thought, although not entirely arousing, did make her feel a little excited.

“Let me take your clothes and I’ll show you where everything is”. Bethany took Aimee's clothes without waiting for a response and the two girls walked through the lounge area and over to the far corner of the kitchen to the utility room.

The room was compact but had everything a utility room would have; a washer, dryer, laundry basket and recycling bins. Once Bethany had demonstrated where everything was and how things worked, she started loading Aimee’s clothes into the washing machine as Aimee stood there semi-exposed.

“These are cute little panties”, Bethany quipped as she held up Aimee’s pink, half-laced underwear. “And a matching bra too, that’s so nice” as Bethany bundled them together putting them in the washer.

Aimee felt a little flushed at another girl commenting on her underwear, her used underwear at that. The mild embarrassment added to her already slightly aroused state.

Why is this turning me on a little?” Aimee pondered. Without wanting to seem too phased, Aimee stood there, with her legs firmly closed, before responding.

“Thanks, they’re just a cheap set from Primark, but I like them”.

Bethany finished loading Aimee’s clothes and started the cycle. They made their way back to the lounge area with Bethany sitting on the sofa and Aimee heading towards her room.

“Where are you off to?” Bethany asked in a serious tone as if Aimee was doing something wrong.

Aimee pasused mid-step and turned to smile as her flatmate sat on the sofa.

“Oh I was just going to get dressed”

“No, come chat to me instead”. Bethany stood up and motioned for Aimee to sit in one of the arm chairs. “Besides, the food will be here shortly”.

“I’d feel more comfortable wearing some pyjamas or something” a confused Aimee responded.

“Don’t be silly, you’re covered up and the blinds are down. Anyway, you wouldn’t want to ruin my little initiation ritual would you?

“Initiation ritual?” What do you mean?

“Well sit down and I’ll tell you, but we don’t have long.

Aimee, unsure of the situation, looked over at Bethany with a bewildered look upon her face but curiosity got the better of her. The barely covered girl walked over to the chair and sat down carefully, keeping her legs tightly held together. “Okayyy, so what’s going on”, Aimee questioned inquisitively.

“Thanks for humouring me, it means a lot”. Bethany takes her place back on the long sofa and finishes her glass of wine before pouring herself another and filling an empty glass, passing it to Aimee.

“So when you were in the shower, I may have accidentally looked at some things on your phone”.

Aimee sips at her drink, still looking confused. “Okay, and?”

“Well I noticed you had snapchat”

Aimee’s eyes opened wide and she could feel her whole body heating up and the warmth beginning to radiate off her face. “Oh my god, why were you going through my phone?”

“Calm down, Aimee”. Bethany tried to reassure her new flatmate. “I simply wanted to add you so opened it up, but then obviously I saw the username”.

“I can’t believe you went through my phone like that, that is so inappropriate”.

“I know, I’m sorry, but you have nothing to worry about. I’m also interested in BDSM and, well, I’d like to have some fun with it.

Aimee sipped more of her drink, feeling completely invaded and humiliated. Aimee had been toying with the idea of exploring her submissive tendencies. There was nothing available to her back in her sleepy hometown. Besides a couple of underwhelming experiences at university, with boys that clearly didn’t know what they were doing and some explicit conversations with some people on snapchat, she had no experience other than doing dares and things with friends. Aimee was hoping London would give her an opportunity to explore… but this?

As the thoughts flashed through her mind she couldn’t look at Bethany, but could feel her staring at her expecting some kind of response.

“I… um… I… I…”

Bethany cut off Aimee’s incoherent mumblings, recognising that she had probably gone in too hard too quickly.

“You don’t have to agree to anything long term right now, Aimee. I just thought we could have some fun tonight. I’m a pretty playful person and eventually, I end up playing games and things with whoever I live with. I just thought given the user name and the fact the delivery guy will be here shortly you’d be up for doing something silly”.

“The delivery guy?” Aimee exclaimed, finding her voice again, looking over at Bethany distressed.

“Aimee, chill out. I just thought it might be fun to have you answer the door in just your towel”

Aimee could literally feel her face burning at the thought of a stranger seeing her in just a towel. It wasn’t the only reaction her body was having. She could sense her nipples hardening under the towel along with that fluttery feeling from her pussy she got when she was instantly turned on by something. Aimee was definitely getting wet. “Oh god”, she thought to herself. “Do I really want to do this?”

Before she had any more time to think about the situation the buzzer sounded in the apartment.

“Guess now’s a good time to learn how to use the intercom, Aimee, what do you say?”

Last edited by DeepInnerFreak; 05-03-2023 at 06:13 AM.
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: