Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 10:49 AM   #36
Whispering Dom

Thanks for all the nice comments. Glad that people are enjoying the story, and I have the feeling that Lesley also doesn't want her working vacation to end...

------------------

You must have dozed off for a while. When you open your eyes you see Emily sitting on the side of the bed, dressed now in her ski clothes, looking down at you.

“What time is it?” You ask groggily.

“Late again.” She says with a grin. “I’ve been sitting here for twenty minutes waiting for you to wake up.” You feel a pang of embarrassment, and also a pang of arousal as you realize you’re naked, with no sheets covering you while she sits there clothed. “I think you should get up. It’s snowing and I want to go skiing.” She winks at you. “Come on Lesley.”

You sit up, looking at her. For a moment you wonder whether this last week has just been some bizarre sex dream, it seems now to be unreal, not in your wildest imagination would you have expected the kind of things you think have been happening would happen, still less with the person sitting looking at you with a grin on her face. But then here you are, naked, looking at her. You bite your tongue to see whether you’re awake. It hurts.

“Can I shower?” You ask.

“Of course.” She says, but makes no move to get up. Slowly you climb off the bed and walk over to the little bathroom leaving the door open, you go to the shower and turn the water on, wait for it to run warm then step in. You look round and see Emily has walked to the bathroom door and is leaning against it watching you. You leave the curtain open, you are quite sure that Emily wants to see you, to watch you. The water splashing over you, you turn to face her, see her eyes fixed on your naked body and feel yet again a shiver of arousal. Nope, never in your wildest imagination or dreams would you have come up with your current reality.

You wash yourself slowly, your hands sliding over your body, looking the whole time at Emily. She has a huge smile on her face, clearly enjoying the show you are putting on for her. Finally you dip your head under the water, wetting your hair and running your fingers through it. You are loving being naked for her. You turn the water off, step out grab your towel and dry yourself off then stand, naked and exposed in front of her, a gentle throbbing of arousal pulsing inside you.

“Very lovely.” She says with a grin. “While you’re obviously enjoying yourself, I want you to put your clothes on.” You blush. “I told you, I want to go skiing.” She turns and walks back into your room and you follow and start to dress while she sits back down on the bed looking at you. You’ve never felt more like some simple sex object, just there for another person’s pleasure, although obviously you’re getting no end of pleasure from it also, and to your surprise you realize you like it.

Dressed, you pick up your snowboard, Emily gets up off the bed, and you leave your room. It is indeed snowing outside, it’s going to be a lovely day for skiing and riding, no wind, just a blanket of white drifting gently down from the skies. You walk together over to the lifts and ride up in silence. Again you reflect on the last week your thoughts flitting from the experiences you’ve had to wondering how it came about. Were you a totally willing participant? Had Emily forced you in any way? You don’t know, you don’t think so, but even if she had, you honestly don’t mind. You glance at her, she’s sitting, staring straight ahead, a smile on her face, and you realize that there’s nothing you wouldn’t do for her to see her smiling like that.

You ski together for an hour or so. As before, Emily seems to ski effortlessly, beautiful form, and again you marvel at just how sure she seems to be with everything she does. On occasions she just seems to disappear into the distance, lost in the slowly drifting snow, then moments later you catch up to her waiting for you by the side of the trail, other times she seems to slow down, keeping pace with you on your snowboard. Every time you stop together she’s smiling at you and that makes you feel so good.

She stops outside one of the small restaurants by the side of a trail, you stop next to her breathing hard.

“Let’s go in and have a coffee. Warm up.” You’re actually feeling plenty warm from the exertion of keeping up with her, but a coffee sounds good. She snaps out of her skis and you bend over and undo your bindings and step out flipping your board over. You follow as she walks into the restaurant.

Inside it’s warm and cozy, a log fire burning, only a few other people inside. The snow seems to be keeping a lot of people away, although you can’t understand why, it’s magical riding through it and the fresh powder on the slopes is awesome. Emily walks up to the counter and orders two coffees, you go and sit down at a small table near the fire, taking off your goggles and helmet, and also your jacket. She comes over with the coffees, takes off her goggles and helmet and sits next you, gives your leg a squeeze. You look around to see whether anybody noticed.

“Still embarrassed by me?” She says with a smile.

“No, of course not… Sorry.” She laughs quietly.

“Well, you did say you wanted to be my girlfriend.” You blush. She leans close to you. “But I think you’re much better suited as my sub, don’t you?” She whispers, and you blush again, but this time it doesn’t make you sad, you’re actually quite happy thinking of yourself as her sub. You look at her, but say nothing. “And I think you trust me now, don’t you.” You swallow, but nod your head.

“Yeah, I do trust you Emily.” You wonder suddenly whether you should be calling her something else if you’re her sub, she’s your Domme, but she seems quite happy with Emily.

You drink your coffee, lost for a moment in thought. What’s going to happen at the end of the winter? Will you stay together somehow. You think you’d like to, but there’s going to be huge distance between you. And anyway, you wonder whether if you’re not actually together will she still have the power that she seems to hold over you? You look at her.

“Do you have someone back at home…” Your voice tails off. She looks at you quizzically. “I mean, a girlfriend… another sub…” Again you go quiet.

“No Lesley. No girlfriend.” She pauses. “Or boyfriend…” You look at her. “And I would only ever have one sub at a time.” She smiles and gives you a little wink. “I want to be able to give my sub my full attention, always.” You look at her for a long moment. “Why? Did you want to continue as my sub when we both return home?” She chuckles quietly. “You do seem to be enjoying it.” You blush.

“Yeah, I am.” You look at her. “Could we?” She shrugs.

“Maybe Lesley. I like you a lot, you’re so very pretty.” She puts her hand out and strokes you cheek. “And just as I knew you would be, you are a wonderful sub.” Even though she says it quietly you look around the room, hoping nobody else heard that. You hear her laugh and look back at her. “But it wouldn’t be the same…” She frowns. “And anyway, you do know you’re not really gay, don’t you.” You shrug.

“I don’t know any more…” She laughs quietly.

“No Lesley, you’re not.” She pauses, looking into your eyes. “But maybe we can try and keep something going, online maybe…” She stares at you. “I’m really very fond of you.” And you feel yourself blush. “We’ll see.” Your heart skips a beat. “But we’ve still a while to go before we part, lots of time for me to play with you and use you, and maybe you’ll be tired of it by the end of the winter.” You shake your head vigorously and she laughs quietly. Suddenly she looks up over your shoulder. “Oh. Hello.” You look round, George is standing there.

You feel your heart speed up. Is he here with his friends? You’ve not really thought about what happened last night, but suddenly you wonder how you’d feel looking at six guys who had just watched you be stripped and brought to orgasm in front of them. Not to mention the fact that George has also seen you naked, and you’d given him a blowjob, but that seems kind of tame compared to the show Emily had put on for his friends. George is looking at you.

“Hi Lesley.” He looks at Emily. “Emily.” You swallow.

“Hi George.” You look around. “Are you out skiing with all the guys?” Your mouth feels dry. He shakes his head.

“Nope.” He looks at you. “They didn’t want to ski today.” He shrugs. “But I wanted to take a few runs before we head back home.” You breath out a sigh of relief. He looks at Emily. “The guys told me that last nights dinner was incredible, said it was the best one of the week.” He pauses. “Sorry I missed it.” Your mind is spinning. Had they not kept their promise to keep what had happened a secret? Does George know?

“Oh, I’m glad they enjoyed it.” You look at Emily. “I’ll have to try and better it tonight for your last night then, won’t I.” Your mouth drops open. What’s she going to do with you tonight? “Might be difficult though. I’ll be alone, it’s Lesley’s night off…” You look at her, shocked. She smiles at you. You look back at George, he’s looking at you.

“Well, sorry we never got to ski together Lesley…” He’s obviously a bit flustered, embarrassed. “And sorry I won’t see you tonight…” He actually looks disappointed. “Can I give you my phone number…” His voice tails off.

“Yes, you should.” It’s Emily. You look at her. She stares at you, you swallow.

“Sure..” You say quietly. “I’d like that.” Slowly you fish your phone out of your jacket pocket, look up at George and type in his number as he gives it you. You save the entry. Poor guy still looks embarrassed.

“Well… I’ll hope to hear from you…” He doesn’t sound hopeful, and you feel bad, you’re not being nice to him, you just can’t be, you’re completely obsessed with Emily. You look at him, try to smile and nod your head. “Well, see you around.” He says a bit sadly. “And see you tonight Emily.” He looks back at you. “And even though it’s your night off, if you want to come for a drink or something…” He gives up, shakes his head and turns and walks away.

“You really should be nicer to him you know.” You turn and stare at her. She strokes your leg. “It’s ok, but he’s a nice guy. And you liked him, didn’t you.” You just stare at her. “You liked that he saw you naked didn’t you.” Your mouth is dry. She leans in. “And I know you enjoyed the blowjob…” She whispers it. “Didn’t you my insatiable sub.” She raises her eyebrows. You say nothing, just stare at her. She laughs quietly. “Come on.” She says. “Let’s go and ski some more.”
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Whispering Dom for this post: