View Single Post
Old 04-23-2023, 07:40 PM   #14
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etcin View Post
What underwear did you wear when your trousers 'accidentally' dropped in public? You should wear something humiliating. Those little boy cartoon undies you described are a start. Tighty whites or a thong is better. Pretend you forgot to put on a belt, text away on your phone and you can have your pants drop frequently.
I was wearing Incredibles underwear, they're supposed to be boxer briefs but my butt makes all my underwear wedgie itself haha... I love the idea, though!

Quote:
In the same outfit, you should go to a busy public toilet and use the urinal. When your trousers drop, there's no way for you to pull them up. All you can do is loudly state 'damn my trousers dropped'.
As well as this idea. I may have to try it!

Quote:
Freeballing in slim fitting grey sweatpants is fun too. Or get some pajama pants that look like grey sweatpants, but are a lot thinner and freeball in those.
I actually have gray sweatpants! I never thought of this somehow, this could be pretty fun too! I may need to work up some nerve but Interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetdareTEO View Post
I actually had a period of time where I was not allowed to use bathrooms inside my own home, I was only allowed to use bathrooms while being naked, and I was neve allowed to lock the door. Great fun to be honest!
Wow, that sounds like you had a really strategic time going! That must have been pretty fun haha
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote