View Single Post
Old 04-22-2023, 10:44 AM   #17
PainMakerM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaughtySpanko5 View Post
Hey all! I am in need of some maintenance discipline to remind me of my place and am humbly asking the users of getdare to punish me.

I am asking each user to assign me a 3 part punishment consisting of:
1. pre-punishment slaps to get me in the right headspace
2. a spanking where users select what implements I am to be spanked with and what position I am to be spanked in
3. a post-spanking humiliation assignment to remind me of my place and drive the lesson home

--

Pre-Punishment (pick 1):
1) 20 slaps on my tits kneeling on the floor(Pick implement: hand hairbrush, leather paddle, leather strap, belt, plastic spatula, wooden spoon, flogger, or riding crop)
2) 15 swats to my pussy laying on the floor (Pick implement: hand hairbrush, leather paddle, leather strap, belt, plastic spatula, wooden spoon, flogger, or riding crop)
3) 10 slaps across my face kneeling on the floor (with hand)

Spanking:
A 50 swat (25 each cheek) spanking - please pick:
- up to two implements that are listed in my signature
- what position I am to spank myself in (bent over bed, bent over chair, over ottoman, laying on the floor, on all fours, touching toes, diaper position, etc.)

Post-Punishment Humiliation tasks (pick 1):
A) Write 5 lines (please choose the line for me to write, otherwise I will write "The only way I learn is by being scolded, spanked, slapped, and humiliated.")
B) 4 anal thrusts with a glass dildo
C) 3 minutes of blow job training with clothespins on my nipples
D) 2 minutes of corner time kneeling with clothespins on my nipples
E) answer a humiliating question that you ask

Each person may assign me up to 2 sets of punishments a day. You must wait at least an hour between posting each set. As of right now there is no set end date for this thread.

I will be naked for all punishments and will be reporting on any punishment I have completed as I complete them and say thank you.

In addition to this thread I will also be accepting punishments through DM, so if you would like to scold or verbally humiliate me as you assign me my punishment via DM, please do so, I am a very naughty girl and I deserve it.

Thank you for taking the time to punish me.
1 pre-spanking:20 on tits with riding crop(on each i suppose)
2.Spanking: 50(25 on each asscheeks)with large paddle,and cane!Diaper position!
3.post spanking:2 minutes cornertime(though in my mind the time is way too short!should be more like 20 minutes!)kneeling clothespins on nipples!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote