View Single Post
Old 04-18-2023, 12:55 AM   #1
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default 23/F AMA Punishment thread

A lot of y'll already know a good amount of things about me lol.

I failed to report back to a pm dare in the given time so I've been asked to make this thread as a punishment.

Here's the thing-
You guys can ask me anything. Except personal identity questions. Make them as humiliating as possible.

I start the punishment after 2 hours. I have to be completely naked on my chair in the balcony with windows completely open and my room lights on.
I have to answer each question in detail.

I have to tie my wand vibrator to my thighs resting on my clit and it basically stays that way on the lowest setting for the entire duration till I finish answering all questions.
I have to take exact 30 seconds break turning off the vibrator between 2 consecutive posts. (Posts, not questions)

The idea is to train me to hold back and not cum till the time there are no more questions.
But he is confident that I'll likely lose. So whoever's question I lose control and cum on gets to give me a new punishment (within my limits)

Even if I cum, I will still have to continue with it till I finish all the questions.

No rules on number of questions per post or multiple posting.

I'll be starting this in 2 hours which is somewhat just prior to sunrise so there shouldn't be anyone out there to see me in that position, naked with the vibrator. But the risk of getting caught is very very real to me and scares me out of mind right now.

I hope this wasn't too confusing x

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote