View Single Post
Old 04-15-2023, 02:49 PM   #50
Mael

1 A. Be straitjacketed for a week (otherwise nude). All food will be eaten with no hands from a bowl. Every 2 days you will be blindfolded and have your hands shackled above you while given a sponge bath. Gender of person is unknown. You will be put back in jacket as soon as it's done.
OR
1 B. Be ankle shackled for an entire year preventing underwear/pants from coming on and off. (normal clothing aloud if you can get it on.)
That option sounds like a fun idea for a week
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 A. Be put in Chasity for a full year.
OR
2 B. Have electrodes attached to your clit/balls and be shocked very severely randomly for a full week.
So ... I'll get out 2 years ago? ... Deal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 A. Be forced to wear a full latex catsuit whenever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. latex will cover your entire skin aside from nose and 2 small holes for eyes.
OR
3 B. Be forced to be naked whenever you leave home for a week. You must spend at least 3 hours out of the house daily. (assuming you have special permission from police, so it's not illegal, but everyone else wears normal clothing.)
Latex for a week ... I'd wanna try
4 A. Be wrapped in plastic wrap from head to ankle and then have duct tape wrapped over. Only a hole for your nose. Your bare feet are exposed and a hitachi wand has been glued to your clit/tip of dick (under wrap) You will be taken to a bar with a sign that says tickle me. Sensors will be set up so the vibrator goes off whenever someone is closer to you than 3 feet. You will remain bound for 3 hours like this.
OR
4 B. Your ankles will be put in a stockade with your arms tied above you. you will be gagged, but otherwise completely naked. You will be at a Renaissance fair with a sign that says tickle torture me. You will remain this way all day which is about 12 hours. You will be fed and given water, but never taken out of stocks during the day
bound 3h vs 12h ... I'll go with 3
5 A. Be tickled all day for 5 days in a row. No bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (the girls switch out for a new set when tired. you only get a 7 hour break for sleep and an hour spread throughout the day for food/bathroom)
OR
5 B. Be severely electric shock tortured for 3 hours with no bondage, just 4 girls holding you down. (no long-term damage from shocks, but extremely painful.) shocks can be any ware on body.(aside from spots that would kill you)
I'm not very ticklish ... so option B would be more interesting
6 A. Be very tightly hogtied 8 hours a day for a month. You will wear a chastity belt and a ballgag, but anything else including tickling, spanking, etc is allowed.
OR
6 B. Be put in a latex sleep sack for 8 hours every night for a year. (only nose exposed, you can't see or hear) anything they can do to you in sleepsack including tickling, spanking, etc is allowed.
was a difficult one ... could be coinflip
7 A. Be locked in ballet boots for the rest of your life only removing them for 10 min daily to wash. (size may be changed annually, but you will never be without them)
OR
7 B. Be locked in a chastity belt for the rest of your life. (including chastity bra for girls)
maybe that's already happening ... maybe not ... but I've given away control over that anyways
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 A. Be hooded, (can't see, talk or hear), put in chastity (just crotch, nipples exposed), and an arm binder behind your back. You are then left in a bar with "use me" written on your chest in permanent marker. You will be picked up in 5 hours unless someone else takes you home. No matter what happens, the chastity belt won't come off until you're found. It also tracks your location so you will be found eventually even if taken away from the bar.
OR
8 B. Be locked in a metal corset for a year. (removed only for cleaning) It gets 1/2 inch smaller each week until it reaches the smallest you can go. it will leave you gasping for air, but won't crush you.

yes, please ^^

My BDSM- Test
*** My Toys *** PM DARES
Locked since july 2020 - Edge counter Day 1/7 Edge 4/4 - check on KIK: mael_sia

anal; bondage; chastity; crossdressing; dice dares; exposure; feminization; humiliation; pain; pics
Dislikes
public; wedgies
Limits diaper; face; family; illegal; orgasm; permanent; piss; poo; social suicide
PM me "orange" and make me do any dare within limits (until 10/30/23)
Mael is offline   Reply With Quote