View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 03:19 AM   #185
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

I spent a few days back at my masters house, mainly servicing his cock and some of his friends. I find these moments relaxing as I don’t need to think, I just get used and occasionally beaten. This for me is my perfect state

However on Good Friday my master told me he had arranged for me to spend the day with a mistress. This is the same Polish domme that I’d had some sessions with before so I knew her and I was excited to see her. We’d had a short vanilla relationship as well outside of our sessions but I hadn’t spoken to her since I became owned. However, master informed me that this was going to be an extreme session to move me on in terms of my abilities so it was not something to take lightly

On Friday morning I arrived at mistress’s basement studio. This was not where she lived but her full time bondage palace as she called it. I was wearing the usual very short skirt, heels and tight top and I was plugged. I’d prepared myself for ages making sure my whole body was Uber smooth and clean for her

I was nervous when I pressed the door bell and my heart jumped as she buzzed me in. I entered the small lobby and removed all my clothes, folding them neatly and placing them on the chair. I also removed my shoes and stood naked and waited for the second door to buzz me in. I knew she was watching me on cam so I remained still and patient, my head slightly bowed. After what felt like forever the door buzzed and I entered

I almost gasped when I saw her. She really is the most stunning woman I have ever seen. She stood there her long straight black hanging down to below her shoulders, her makeup perfect accentuating her dark eyes and thick red lips. She is tall and athletic with large round enhanced tits. On this occasion she was wearing a tight latex crop top that could barely keep her breasts in and a tiny pair of latex hot pants plus long, platform over the knee leather boots. I was overwhelmed by her beauty

She looked at me cruelly and then took 2 steps towards me, grabbed my throat and leaned in and gave me a long hot wet kiss. When I say hot I mean hot. I moaned as her tongue exploded my mouth and she sucked my tongue. I was very wet and complete putty in her hands by now. She pulled away, looked me in the eyes and then spat in my face. Called me a slut and told me to lick her boots. I dropped to my knees and started to lick her boots which was humiliating but also felt like such a privilege

She then ordered me to remove her hot pants. I did this with relish and the sight of her beautiful smooth pussy as they came off made me moan again. She laughed then walked over to her sofa, sat down and opened her legs. I crawled to her and then I started to eat her pussy. It was wonderful. It felt great to be on my knees eating out this amazing woman. I then moved to her clit and started circling it with my tongue. I knew exactly what she liked and it wasn’t long until I felt her whole body start to shake and I could hear her breath quicker. Then she came and she grabbed my head and pulled my face deep into her pussy and girated her pussy over my face as she came. I was so happy that I’d pleased her.

She recovered from her orgasm as I knelt in front of her, then she leaned forward, grabbed my chin and smiled

“Now, we torture your little pussy. This will be very painful for the little slut but you have to take this. No safe word today, just intense pain”

She laid my on a short padded bench face up. My heels were placed in stirrups which pulled my legs high and wide apart I was then strapped down with my arms pulled above my head and fixed in place. There we straps right down my body meaning there was no movement possible at all, including one round my forehead so I couldn’t even move my head. I was completely immobile. Totally at her mercy. I was so turned on but I had no idea just how painful my day was going to become

Mistress started with a tawse. She thrashed my pussy with it 10 times without a break until I was screaming. Every hit was direct to my pussy and hurt like hell. The fact I was unable to move at all added to my pain and after the last one I was close to tears. Then I felt something bite into one of my pussy lips and it was pulled wide and taped to my inner thigh holding my pussy open. The same on the other lip, exposing my pussy in an extreme way. I was unable to see anything but I heard the distinctive swish of a cane. I knew what was coming. This was unbelievably painful. 10 hard strikes, each perfectly placed on my open pussy and the pain shot through me. I screamed and squirmed but I was unable to move and had to take all 10. At the end my mistress sat on a chair and watched me cruelly as I cried but she didn’t do anything other than watch.

Once the pain had subsided a bit she moved to open a cupboard. I couldn’t see what she was getting but she moved and sat between my legs and I heard what sounded like metal being moved around. She unclipped my sore pussy lips. And I felt her place a soothing hand on my pussy as she felt the heat she had caused.

“I am now going to inflict pain on you that you have never experienced before. Scream, cry all you like. You know your suffering turns me on. When I am done you may be allowed to eat my pussy again, so make sure you don’t hold back, I want to hear you beg and scream”

What happened next over the next hour of so is something I didn’t know was possible to take. The level of pain was so high and intense I did pass out but I will do my best to describe it

I felt the sharp stab of a pin on the top of one of my lips and I jumped but then the pain I felt as mistress pushed a pud right through the lip of my cunt made me scream so loud. I panicked and started to say no no no over and over again but then I felt a pin on my other lip and again she forced it through and I screamed and begged. I couldn’t see what she was doing but I later saw that she was using safety pins and was pushing them through my lips and fastening them to close my pussy up. She continued one after the other right down my pussy until she had completely closed me up. I can’t do justice to the level of pain I endured but it was agony and the most painful and unpleasant thing I’ve ever experienced. I couldn’t take it and I begged for her to stop but she just carried on. I’m sure I passed out at one point. Even after she’d finished the pain lingered on and I cried. I saw her cruel smile and that at least pleased me. My mistress had enjoyed my suffering and that made it worth while but there was more to come

“You take that well, I’m pleased. So now we will try your clit as well”
“No no no no please mistress not my clit, no more, I can’t take more”

“You are good slut, you can do more and it will be good for you”

I can’t describe my fear as I felt my mistress rub my clit and get it hard. I was turned on and excited but I also felt sick with fear and when the pin was pushed through my clit the pain was unbearable and I sobbed in pain

With the pins still in place my mistress straddled my face and I was able to eat out her hot wet pussy. This helped me to start to recover from the pain as I brought her to another orgasm.

Mistress released me from the bench and I was able to inspect her handy work. There were 5 pins holding my pussy together and one through my clit. I was expecting a lot of blood but theee wasn’t any I could see.

We played a bit more with the pins in my pussy. Mistress fucked my ass with a strap on and she whipped my ass and back and tits a lot over the next few hours. At the end she removed all the pins and applied cream to make sure it all healed well

There was considerable after care of course and we cuddled naked and chatted a lot before I left

This was intense and almost too much but I managed it and I’m happy I did. My mistress and master were both pleased with my ability to take pain and have told me I will get a lot more now soon

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: