View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 02:30 PM   #6
kamita721
Truth or Dare Junkie

For the duration of this dare, you are to either have a dildo in your mouth, or be crying like a baby. You may not touch the dildo with your hands. If the dildo ever hits the floor, Mistress will coat it with soap before putting it back in your mouth. If Mistress feels you are not crying sufficiently when it is missing, she will put some hot sauce in your mouth until you start. I suggest she remove it from your mouth herself every now and then, but that is up to her.

With that out of the way, you are to allow Mistress to strip you; fill a bath with a few inches of water and bath you; examine you; and dress you. Once you are clean, dressed, and Mistress is satisfied you are done.

During this, you are not to interfere with her in any way. This includes "helping". You are to stay passive and allow her to do all the work. If you interfere while she strips you, she is to spank you, redress you, and start over.

If you interfere while she bathes you, she is to take you out of the bath and spank you. She may then either resume the bath, or do something to make you messy before resuming the bath.

If you interfere while she is re-dressing you, she is to spank you again, and put away all your remaining clothing and leave you stuck with what she managed to get on until then. You will also keep the dildo until she removes it for your.

PM Dares

Likes: Bondage, impact, pain, nipple pain, teasing, bratting, games, chance games, creative/complex tasks

Dislikes: Boring (corner time, lines, etc), cold/ice, CBT, anal, diaper, messy, (pre)cum eating, toothpaste

Limits: Anything I say no to. Blood, illegal, invovling non-consenting people, Most gags and other mouth stuff (these are fine if they do not stress my jaw), face pics

Toys:
kamita721 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kamita721 for this post: