View Single Post
Old 04-05-2023, 08:20 AM   #9
redcamel
getDare Addict

I'm happy to see you back here again.

The colleagues above have already expressed a lot of interesting ideas, making it hard to add something actually intriguing. I'll do my best.

I haven't noticed if somebody said it before, but your dresscode will require, in *any* occasion skirt (pants/trousers/shorts are forbidden), heels and stockings, from the moment you leave your home until you come back there, travel time included (what will be happening under the skirt in terms of garments has already been masterfully estabilished). The presence of an anklet (above or under the nylon) will be a pleasant addition.

Since bras have already been banned, you'll wear preferrably front buttoned shirts/blouses/jackets, but if you can't avoid to wear closed shirts or sweaters, they must be tight enough to leave no doubt that your bras are quietly sleeping in the drawers at home.

Wear your Vesper in any suitable situation (as a necklace, I mean), and have care to insert it in his juicy nest to flavour before wearing it. Don't be shy to renew its flavour occasionally. Last, but not least, leave your pen alone and, OMG..., concentrate your nibbling on the Vesper, maybe leaving also a mark of your lipstick on it.

You need to be ready for any chance to keep your pussy awake and dripping, so you'll always carry with you in your handbag (or worn) at least two among egg vibe, we vibe, ben wa balls (one of them will be enough if you'll be wearing your Vesper). Of course, make good use of them.

Yo have already been denied, but it doesn't mean that your cunt will rest, so you will edge for me at least four times a day, once before going to sleep, in front of the mirror, wearing only heels and your Vesper at your neck, once as the first thing when you wake up, before leaving the bed (no matter if you aren't sleeping alone), and two times during the day, out of the place where you stay.

Not sure if your plans are just to make that people drool, or if you consider the option to let some of them have a fully taste of you, but, in this last case, remember that you are denied, so the orgasms will be all for him/her. If you, less or more accidentaly, will orgasm, you, in the most humble way you are able, will ask the one you're with to punish you. If you'll orgasm accidentally by yourself, your punishment will be 10 edges in a row, naked in front of an opened window.

Have fun (but, mainly, be of fun for us).

Last edited by redcamel; 04-05-2023 at 08:25 AM.
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote