View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 05:24 PM   #19
ShawnC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Report

Since you didn't give much specifications as to how I am to dress, I dressed in your panties as you wanted. I put the large buttplug in. Btw I reinforced the hope a bit to it doesn't widen anymore. It's also close to washed out.
I also wore a white demi cup bra.
Some tight black leggings and a a titgh gray long sleeved shirt.
Some sneakers and a jacket but I don't count that usually.
OH yeah, I didn't forget to streicht myself before I started
I brought a long and short rope with me.

After I arrived. (jacket already removed) I started undressing with my shirt.
Then I bent down to remove my sneakers I saw him looking at my tits which were pretty exposed st that point.
Then I continued with turning around and slowly wiggeling off my leggings. I then pulled the plug out and removed the panties. Bending over and showing him my stretched asshole.
I turned back around and removed my bra.
I've already told him about what he had todo before I started so it wasn't surprising that he forced me to turn around again, pulled my hands behind my back and bound them with the small rope.
Next he bound my ankels with long rope and wrap the rest slowly up might legs so that I couldn't separate them at all.
He then guided me besides his couchs armrest and pushed me over it. It gave me a bit panic to fall front over while being bound. But I didn't fall of. I just bent of the armrest with my ass exposed.
I was already wet at that point.but the bodywriting he did then really made it run down my leg.
He then started fucking me and I took it like a helpless slut.
I felt him cum in my ass.
After a shoe moment of rest he unbounde me. I then dressed and made sure to put the plug in first.

I walked home horny and with a big load of cum in my ass.
Sadly I didn't cum.
ShawnC is offline   Reply With Quote