View Single Post
Old 03-31-2023, 01:40 AM   #181
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So master set me a day of tasks to complete without question as a final test to see if my training had been successful. This was set over 2 days and has left me exhausted but elated at the progress I have made. There were a lot of encounters but I don’t know how many were set up by my master and how many were with random strangers

It started around lunch. I was told to wear a short tartan school style skirt that didn’t quite cover my ass, over the knee white socks and stripper heel. I wore a jeweled princess plug and unusually master told me to wear a micro thong as well

On my top I wore a small shirt tied at the waist but mostly open and no bra. My nipples were clearly on display but due to the weather I was allowed a small denim jacket to wear open to offer some protection but it was to be removed if I ever went inside

Master put AirPods I’m so he could speak to me at all time and then he drove me to the center of a nearby busy town and I was told to get out and follow his instructions

I walked down the busy high street and I could feel eyes on me as I did look out of place. I was getting wet with the attention when I heard master tell me to adjust my shoes, so in the middle of the street I bent over at the hips and started to adjust the strap on one of my shoes. Anyone behind me will have had a clear view of my plug and thong. I felt me face burning red with embarrassment but I was also super aroused now. I walked on until I heard some wolf whistles from a group of guys stood on a corner. Then master told me to remove my thong and hand it to one of them with a smile and a wink. In the middle of the street I reached up and pulled down my thong and stepped out of it before walking over to the group of 4 guys. They weee probably in their 40s I guess. I handed one of them it and smiled and winked and licked my lips. There were various comments of things like ‘you slut’, ‘what a whore’ and I felt so horny and desperate by this point that when one of them took my hand and led me towards a white van parked nearby I just followed. It was just off the high street but a bit out the way. The back was full of building stuff and I got in with 2 of them and it wasn’t long before I was squared down with 2 cocks in each hand and moving between the 2 with my mouth. I was moaning and so were they but they both soon came and I swallowed both. Then they changed with the other 2 and I repeated although this time I swallowed one and the other came over my face.

I then got out the van and went back to the high street this time with no panties and with the cum still on my face. I could feel people’s eyes and looks. It was so humiliating but also very hot. Master told me to go and get a coffee and sit in a coffee shop for a while. Ordering the coffee was humiliating and the guy behind the counter kept looking at me as if I was weird. I went and sat at a table and master told me I could wipe the cum from my face and eat it, so I did. Humiliating abut tasted good.

While I was drinking my coffee master told me to open my bag and take out the bullet vibe that was inside (I wasn’t aware it was there) turn it to full and put it inside my pussy. I did this while sitting in the cafe. I’d been edging for ages and been denied an orgasm for over a month so it wasn’t long until I was squirming and trying to hide my moans. People were looking at me. Some with disgust. After about 10mins the manager came over and told me I’d have to leave as I’m disturbing the place. I offered to suck his cock but he told me to leave so I had to walk out with the vibe in me and it wasn’t easy. Walking down the high street I kept having to stop and support myself on the wall and let out moans. I told my master I was going to cum and he told me to hold it for as long as I could. I tried so hard but it got unbearable and at that point master told me to remove the vibe quickly which I did. All this was happening on the high street. I pulled out the vibe and tried to hold my orgasm back, taking deep breaths. I managed it but a guy came over to ask if I was ok. I thanked him but master told me to walk to the end of the street where theee was a black car waiting for me. I was to get in and suck the guys cock while he was driving.

In the car there was a young black guy I got in and he started driving so I reached over and took out his massive cock, bent over and started to suck him as he drove. This was heaven for me. It was massive but I tried so hard to get it right down my throat like a good slut should.

He didn’t cum but we arrived at a random house on an estate somewhere I didn’t recognize. Master told me to get out and walk to the door. I was to strip naked while outside and put only my shoes back on before I rang the door. I followed his instructions with the driver of the car watching me the whole time. I didn’t know who else could see me but I didn’t care either. My mind was racing as I didn’t know what to expect. Once naked I rang the door and it seemed to take an eternity to be answered but when it was a tall 40 something lady was stood there wearing a tight leather shirt dress and heels. She was good looking and in shape. She smiled and told me to come in. We walked into her front room and she removed my AirPods and then inspected my body

She told me I was going to be used like a whore for the afternoon but before that I was to eat out her pussy and make her cum. She said she wanted to use me before I was destroyed. All these words just made me so excited and horny and as she lay back on the sofa I ate out her smooth pussy like my life depended on it. She cam hard

I was then taken upstairs to a bedroom and on a big double bed she tied me spread eagle to the bed face up. She stroked my nipples and pussy and felt how wet and excited I was and I was shaking. She said that master had told her that my fantasy was to be tied to a bed and just used by random guys all night without any mercy. This is absolutely a fantasy of mine and now it was going to happen. She said that there will be a constant stream of guys coming to use me over the next few hours and there was nothing I could do about it. With that she left the room and I just lay there shaking with nerves and excitement

I heard the doorbell ring and then someone coming up the stairs. It was the guy who drove me here. He looked me over made some nice noises about me, got on and fucked my pussy like I was a cheap whore. I couldn’t help it and I came hard. He had stamina and he fucked me long and hard. He came in my pussy and then left. I hadn’t heard anyone else arrive but as soon as he left a 60 year old fat guy came in. He fumbled with my tits and pussy and climbed on and fucked me but he finished in my mouth. This wasn’t pleasant for me and he was a pretty gross guy but I have learnt that I am here to serve all cocks so I was pleased to have been able to satisfy him. I can’t remember everyone or how many but over the next several hours I was fucked in my ass and my pussy and my mouth by 1 after the other. Some of the guys I actually knew. They were guys I’d been at school with and it was humiliating to be fucked like thei by them. For some it was a revenge fuck as I’d turned them down and I nearly cried a couple of time. I was also fucked by 2 ex boyfriends who took great delight in calling me a whore, but most of the guys I didn’t know. They were old, young, fit, ugly, hot, black, white, Asian. I lost count after about 20. I was exhausted, sore, humiliated and tired. I was slapped, spat on, oozing cum, and I pissed myself at one point and was pissed on. My legs and arms were aching and my pussy too sore to touch. It was dark when I was released by the mistress. I’d been there for about 5 hours in total. If I thought that was the end of my trial, it wasn’t…

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: