Thread: Changing rooms
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2023, 03:48 PM   #19
xt599

1) Have you ever been in a changing room with another person and who? What happened? - no

2) Have you ever opened the door/curtain whilst someone was getting changed? What happened? -no

3) Have you ever been in a changing room and had someone open the door on you? What happened? -yes. The room was one with a curtain instead of a door, another customer mistook my room for the one her friend was in. she just said sorry and closed the curtain again.

4) Have you ever masturbated in a changing room? - yes

5) Have you done any dares in a changing room? - yes

6) Have you done any dares from getdare whilst in a changing room? - no

7) Have you ever been caught whilst completing a dare? - yes

8) Have you ever taken an item of clothing off and left it in the changing room on purpose? - yes as part of a dare. had to strip naked and leave all my clothes in the change room mixed with other stuff from the store to be re-hung / replaced on the shelves while I went to another change room for 2 hours and hope my stuff is still there when I went back to get it. Got lucky the first time I did it and my stuff was still there. Every time since (I've done this dare several times) my stuff has been gone and I've had to try and get my stuff back or buy new stuff. Only had to go home naked once so far.
Telegram: @cantarie

forever commando.
looking for someone to buy me a cellmate2 and control it

limits: blood, permanent marks, scat, family, anal, illegal, pee, cei.

Kik dares I've joined and my Pm dares are in my blog.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?u=285482
xt599 is offline   Reply With Quote