View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 05:46 AM   #14
Siren
getDare Succubus

1. Cold Pizza? Yes or No? Ugh, no...

2. On your ipod, zune, or other musical device, what is the most played song? Hmm, probably I'm Yours by Jason Mraz; I have a slight obsession with that song ^.^
3. If you had the opportunity to compete on a game show, what show would you appear on? Does Total Wipeout count? It looks like fun :L

4. If you could touch any area besides the "special" parts on your dream girl/boy's body what place would it be? Hands, I guess. Or hair.

5. If you could spend the day hanging out with any celeberity who would it be and why? Someone fun like Lady Gaga, something interesting's bound to happen.

6. What is the best impression you can do? Not brilliant, but probably Stevie from "Miranda" (you'll probably have never heard of it if you're outside the UK.)

7. What is your favorite word? Ostentatiously. I think it matches the meaning.

8. How many languages can you speak, and what are they? Obviously English, but also a little Latin, French and Spanish, & a tiny bit of a Japanese. Oh, and in September I'm hoping to learn Italian.

9. What was the last book you read in it's entirety? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Don't judge; I do read "intelligent" books too...

10. If you could have any animal as a pet, with no dangerous consequences, what would it be? Maybe a zebra, or a giraffe.

11. What is your perfect pizza? Pizza Hut pan base, with mozzarella, pepperoni, chicken and tomato on top

12. Describe your favorite pair of underwear. White brazilian knickers, with dark blue lace trim & flowers

13. What is your favorite board game? I always lose at board games, but I quite like Cluedo

14. What are you wearing right now? Skinny jeans, blue top, white bra and white knickers.

15. You are asleep usually from10:30pm to 7am.

16. If you could open a restaurant what kind of food would you serve? British pub grub

17. What is your favorite mythological creature? Faeries or sirens.

18. What was the last movie you saw in theaters (the cinema)? The latest Harry Potter, but I also went to see Bridesmaids and Bad Teacher not that long ago

Here are the requestions that require a little more thought.

19. Tell a short humorous anecdote about yourself. If by humourous, you mean stupid, then this is fitting; a friend was talking about someone on 16 & Pregnant, & I asked her how old she was. D'oh.
20. In George Orwell's book "1984" the following quote was said, "The thing that is in Room 101 is the worst thing in the world." What is behind your Room 101?
This is hard... I think it would probably be being left completely and utterly alone, without anyone or a anything.

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote