Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 07:28 PM   #132
italia13calcio
Account Banned

Default Chapter Twenty Eight

Might be the last chapter for a while.....
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Chapter Twenty Nine/COLOR]

Again I had a fairly good hand, with a pair of jacks in my first five cards. Lola also looked happy with her hand, which was not a good sign.

I got three new cards, and grinned when I saw the two aces. I now had two pair, of jacks and aces. A very good hand. But would it be enough?

Lola asked for only one card. Hmm, she probably had two pair also. I was guessing my two pair would be higher though, as aces and jacks would be hard to beat. I gave her the one card she asked for, trying to read her expression. I couldn't tell anything.

We stared at each other for a few seconds until I said, "You go first, and I dealt."

She kept staring at me, but slowly lowered her hand. A king. A jack. A nine.

My first thought after seeing those three cards was that I had won. Even if she a two pair with her two highest cards, kings and jacks, I would still be able to beat that with my aces and jacks.

But then.... a queen. I then realized why she had only asked for one card. She had been going for a straight! On the last hand, my crazy cousin had risked everything for the slight possibility of getting a straight!

I, along with everyone else waited in tense silence as she flipped over her last card.

A... two! I had won! She had failed to get the ten, which she needed! I let out a whoop and showed my two pair.

The game was mine!

Or so I thought... until I realized that Lola wasn’t crying or looking mad but rather... giggling? Yeah, she was giggling. I looked back at her cards. King, queen, jack, nine, and two. She hadn’t won... so why was she giggling?

"James...." she now, her giggles turning into full out laughter. "I wasn’t going for a straight... I was going for a flush. And I got it!"

My mouth dropped. I looked again at her hand. All spades. My crazy cousin had gone for a flush on the final decisive hand... and she had gotten it! How had I not noticed that before? I must be an idiot!

Now all the girls were laughing, and I was feeling very self-conscious about my stupidity.

I allowed them to have a good laugh, but then interjected. "Alright, you won, now what’s my dare?"

Lola thought about this for a minute, before finally smiling the most evil smile to date.

"I've got a good one,” she teased.

"What is it?" I asked, in no mood to be playing games.

"Well, I suppose you’re lucky; it doesn’t involve anyone else."

Ok, I could deal with that. Not that I would have minded going down on some one like Jade... but it was safer if the dare didn’t involve anyone else. Or so I thought.

"I dare you to go to my house as you are, and check on my mom, just to make sure she's still watching Judge Judy."

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. "When you say 'as you are'... does that mean..."

"Yes." she said with a smirk, "Naked."

I groaned, but I really had no choice. The other girls had already done tough Level Two dares so I couldn’t wimp out.

"And," she added, "Get something from my mom's room. Just to make sure you go in the house and not just to the outside."

"What if she's inside her room?"

"She shouldn't be, but if she is, then just grab something from my room."

"Ok then." I got up and headed towards the door.

"Wait!" interrupted Lola. "If your not back in... Lets say ten minutes, then you have failed your dare."

"Sure." I said. It took a minute to go from house to house, so I wouldn’t be pressed for time. "What happens if I fail my dare?"

Lola thought about this. "If you fail your dare... then you have to be my slave for two days.”

Hmm.. Knowing Lola she probably wouldn’t just make me cook her breakfast and run errands for her, but she would also probably have me do more challenging things, like stripping or things involving nudity. "Fine, but you cant make me do anything that would get me in trouble with your mom."

"Agreed." she said hastily. "Now go! Clock starts now!"

I raced out of the room and down the stairs, before opening the door and stepping outside. In the time that we had been inside, the temperature had dropped quite a bit, which wasn’t such a bad thing though, as it served to cool off my hard on.

I took off down the porch steps and hurtled through the woods on my way to their house. The path was mowed often and was generally kept clean of sticks and pine cones, so my feet did not get cut up on my way there.

I reached the edge of their lawn and peered around a tree cautiously, to make sure Aunt Sarah wasn’t standing on the porch where she could see me. I saw the TV still on and took that as a sign to proceed.

Edit
Thanks potter1harry

Last edited by italia13calcio; 07-28-2011 at 07:59 PM.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote