View Single Post
Old 03-19-2023, 09:48 AM   #20
Randoban
Account Banned

My most embarrassing sexual moment was a combination of unfortunate events. It all began when I was visiting my grandparents on vacation. My mistress at the time instructed me to bring a dildo and lube with me so I wouldn't miss out on the pleasure of getting my ass fucked while away from home.

On a Friday afternoon, she urged me to go into the woods with my toys. I found a secluded spot, away from the hiking trails and prying eyes. I set up my phone on a nearby tree stump and began to undress.

As I started to work myself up, I heard voices nearby. To my horror, I realized that I had set up camp next to a golf course, and four middle-aged men were within earshot of my sexual exploits. They had stumbled upon me, on my knees, riding a dildo and moaning for my mistress.

I felt a rush of humiliation and shame wash over me as the men gawked at my display. I tried to hide what I was doing, but my mistress urged me to continue, saying that the men had their own game to focus on. As a submissive, I followed her orders and kept going, even as the men snapped pictures of me.

I was overwhelmed with feelings of excitement and humiliation, as I continued to "put on a show" for the strangers. It was a risky and thrilling experience that I couldn't resist. However, the thought of those photos circulating left me feeling vulnerable and exposed.

Despite the embarrassment and fear, I couldn't deny the thrill of being caught and humiliated in such a way. The memory of that day still makes my heart race, and I can't help but wonder if I'll ever find myself in a similarly compromising situation again.

Likes: being collared, anal play, bondage, handcuffs, edging, tease and denial, ruined orgasms, pain, light CBT, spanking, degrading, maybe E-Stim

Dislikes/punishment: humiliation, harder spanking, E-Stim

Limits: blood, needles, piss, scat, permanent marks, exposure, face pictures and videos in a good relationship only
Randoban is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Randoban for this post: