View Single Post
Old 03-04-2023, 01:40 AM   #23
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
thanks for writing such a vivid report! I could picture everything super well and I once again felt the shiver of humiliation that I also had gotten from doing the task. it seems like you are good with words, so I bet you will be able to think of creative insults if you ever have to create a list again.

why was "plunger fucker" your favorite from the list? were there any that felt humiliating in a bad way, like too far or not kinky? would you ever fuck yourself on a plunger for real?
thank you for the response, im hoping this pig will get to write some more insults for itself very soon.
i think i liked “plunger fucker” the most because it felt like a fresh version of “toilet fucker”. i have been a toilet fucker for a while now so the phrase no longer has the same punch it had when i first started playing with toilets. i haven’t actually fucked a plunger but i have used a toilet scrub brush to tease myself. i would fuck one because i am a dirty toilet whore that loves anything disgusting. sticking the plunger end to a surface and fucking the handle could be very interesting
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote