Thread: Just an Idea.
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2023, 05:01 AM   #14
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Looks like it is down to me!

After days of checking my inbox at last a reply to my message.

I read it and re read it, the content was good, very good, lots of effort had been spent writing it, I liked that.

When I saw the enclosed pictures I got that instant erection, like you do sometimes, he was so danm sexy a real femboy just like I desired and he wore only a thick black leather neck collar, nothing else but a sexy smile. He sure knew how to please me visually, that was good, very good.

He had a very strong need and desire to serve, his words excited me and the horny bastard knew they would. "I hope Sir gets off and spunks hard while looking at my naked body as he masturbates himself", fuck the cheeky cunt was right, I would for sure, later!

He wrote that he so desired a real life Master to serve in every way he could, cyber was not enough for him, he wanted to feel and taste me, dirty little bastard, a horny dirty little bastard I thought.

I must reward his message with another from me and I began to type. My pleasure would come later as I wanked off later thinking about him and the hot sexy pictures he so kindly sent me.

He could be the one, I thought!

Feedback please, good or bad.

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 02-28-2023 at 05:03 AM.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote