Thread: Non-Fiction: My life as a pet-girl
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2023, 01:45 PM   #3
Pet Ra
getDare Devil

Getting a Mistress

In 2016 I made a mistake. It wasn't a huge one, but one with huge impact.
I failed an edging task and came without permission. Being a good pet I took a photo of my dripping wet pussy and sent it to Master that his naughty pet came without his permission and needs to be taught a lesson. The problem was: I didn't send it to Master but to my best friend
She came over almost immediately, but didn't tell me why and we had a nice afternoon. Later when Master came home we cooked together and during dinner we drank some wine. I was quite tipsy as my friend bend over to me and put her hand on my belly and let it wander deeper. Then she asked when we start to teach this naughty pet a lesson. She grinned from ear to ear, Master almost spit out his drink and looked at us flabbergasted while I froze in shock. My friend laughed, showed us the picture and asked again.
Master poured us some more wine, grinned and said that he clearly won't mind but the decision was ours. My friend really looked happy and I had to admit that I was curious too. So we talked about it first, which was kinda awkward because we knew that this would take our friendship to a completely new level. Also we talked about my relationship and my friend was surprised that my boyfriend was also my Master but even more when she found out that I was still a virgin. I was a bit ashamed as she noticed this “blemish” (and even a bit more when Master told her about my “preferences”) but we were eager to make each other feel comfortable. It still felt strange but I think if we were sober it wouldn't had happened at all.
Somewhere I read that at one point in her life a woman has to find out which kind of “bi” she is; -polar, -sexual or -tch. Well, we clearly found out what kind of “bi” my friend and I am

But just because we shared a sexual adventure didn't turn my friend into my Mistress.
Seeing each other the next morning felt a bit strange. I thinks it's a normal feeling seeing someone after the first time having sex together and I would say the feeling was mutual. I mean, we had licked each others genitals and she watched me climaxing hard (I even asked for permission) while getting my butt fucked and creampied.
During the next weeks we met daily, not for sex but some really long talks, like Master and I did before. He told me that he noticed I were way more confident about my fantasies than I was little over a year ago. My friend was really interested and the more she learned about our relationship and my “preferences” she grew eager to take part in my training.
We talked about it and both encouraged me not to rush it but to think what I wanted. So I did.

I could give up the pet-play and it would have been okay.
I could decide that I just want my Master and have no need for a Mistress.
Or I could just dive in, head first, and see what will happen.

I chose the latter, obviously. I will never forget the look on her face when she came over for dinner and I just bowed to her and said “Good evening, Mistress”. It was pure bliss.
It was a bit strange that my BFF was now my Mistress and at first she was more like supervising me. That I did my tasks or made my homework, later she had to make sure that I don't touch myself, because I was not allowed to cum. Stuff like that.
She began to put some effort in it to make it more embarrassing for me. Well, she had to make sure that I won't touch myself? So she made sure I won't even have the chance to touch myself. First she just watched me using the toilet at home, then at school as well, and when I used the toilet I had to sit with my legs spread, pull my shirt up and my bra down, so she could check if I my nipples were hard.
One evening Master came home and while we were talking about our day he asked Mistress if it would be okay if I were naked. He didn't ask me, he asked her. She knew that I had to be naked in my Masters presence, so it was okay for her. And from now I had to be naked in her presence as well.
Even she had seen my sensitive bits an hour ago I felt embarrassed, but I obeyed. But the way they looked at me and the night after made it worth it
The next day, when we came from school, she stopped me in the vestibule and told me to get naked. I looked at her for a moment dumbfounded but then started to undress.

My AMA
My punishment / dare reports
My denial diary
My (sad and unhealthy) life as a pet-girl

My rules

Last (final) orgasm: 10th January 2024 11:17pm
Now permanent denied and locked in chastity
Edges since then: 2.789

Officially registered at slavereg.com
Slave number: 22-371-646-447
Pet Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 10 users say Thank You to Pet Ra for this post: