View Single Post
Old 02-25-2023, 06:43 PM   #8
DeepInnerFreak
getDare Succubus

Hi,

Okay, so I am not an expert in the kink of vaginal/anal balloon inflating/popping. However I'd take into consideration that both holes are incredibly delicate with sensitive walls/tissue. If the balloon did pop it potentially could cause damage.

Both holes can get infected if anything that isn't meant to be in there can not be confidently removed especially if it has not been sanitised before hand.

I can't imagine you'd be blowing the balloons up orally so would be using some kind of pump? Again how much pressure you'd be using and how safe this would be is something I would question.

There are toys specifically made for this kind of kink that use much thicker rubber than that of a balloon and probably safer silicone rubber that has been tested for the purpose of anal/vaginal insertion.

Balloons in my experience often have quite a rubbery/chemically smell to them. I don't know what that chemical is. I don't know if sterilising the balloon before hand removes any harmful chemicals, makes them more dangerous or compromises the integrity of the balloon making it more likely to pop.

It definitely isn't something I would be wanting to insert into me or into someone I was entrusted to keep safe.

Loves, Likes & Limits
DeepInnerFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DeepInnerFreak for this post: