Thread: Fiction: Cousin T or D Game
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 09:53 AM   #128
italia13calcio
Account Banned

I know I havent updated in a while but now I am! I will finish this story!
Chapter Twenty Eight
I studied the faces of my cousins, looking for a hint of what they had. I myself had a good hand, two kings in the first five cards. But it might not be enough in this round.

Ella considered her options for a moment before deciding to take three new cards. Lola did the same, as did I. My heart leapt as I saw the third king among my recently acquired cards, confident of not losing, and maybe winning the whole thing.

Neither Lola nor Ella looked overjoyed with their new cards, and their expressions only darkened when I laid down my hand.

Ella, next in line, stared at Lola and showed her cards. Two nines. Not very strong.

Without a word, only allowing herself a small smile, Lola dropped down her pair of aces. Game over for Ella.

She grimaced, and then turned to me to receive her dare. "What will it be?" she asked.

I thought for a moment. I wanted to give her a dare involving someone else, since that was why the Level Two dares were so special.

I thought about daring her to give me a blowjob, just because it would feel so good, but I decided that that would be weird as she was cousin.

Also, I couldn’t ask her to go down on Lola since that would be even weirder since they were sisters.

Finally I decided on a dare, which while not as weird as the others I had mentioned before, was still challenging.

"Ok Ella," I began, "Actually hold on. Lola, would you be willing to be involved in this dare?"

She nodded. Although there was still the temptation of getting a piece of clothing back, she wasn’t participating in the dare for that reason. Now it was something else, an unspoken rule that if you were asked to be in a dare, you would accept.

"Ok then. Well, first of all, Lola, roll over onto your stomach." She did so, and in the process revealed to all her perfectly bubbly butt. "Ok good. Now Ella, I dare you to lick her... umm... asshole... for thirty seconds."

Ella widened her eyes, surprised. This was way more disgusting than any of the other earlier dares.

"Ok weirdo." she said flippantly and crawled over to Lola, who was also staring at me.

She then lowered her head to Lola's hole and tentatively flicked her tongue out. I started counting.

For the first few seconds she just kept her tongue in one place. Then, slowly, she licked upwards. She then lifted her tongue up and brought it back down to the bottom of the hole, and then licked upwards again.

She did this with increasing speed, starting farther down every down.

Finally, when I counted "Twenty-eight..." Ella pushed her face close to Lola's ass and stuck her tongue out with just enough force to go inside Lola's clenched ass cheeks.

Immediately Lola squirmed, clenched her butt, and Ella withdrew her tongue, making a disgusted face.

I called time so Ella got up, and walked back to her seat, wiping her arm on her arm, trying to get rid of the taste of what I could only presume was Lola's shit.

Lola turned around and sat back up, her eyes still slightly widened from the experience of having something inside her butt.

"How did it feel?" ask Anna.

After a little bit Lola responded, "Weird. I mean, it didn’t feel bad or painful, just... a little uncomfortable."

After she said that, the room lapsed into an uncomfortable silence, which was finally broken by Jade. "Alright, lets get going. Deal the cards James."

I gathered the cards and began to deal the final - and decisive - hands, with just Lola remaining and me.
italia13calcio is offline   Reply With Quote