View Single Post
Old 02-23-2023, 02:10 PM   #18
Dirtypainslut95

I have completed the task thank you again for giving me it.
I stripped naked and stuffed my panties in my wet cunt. I then started to spank my ass, after my 50 seats to each cheek, it was nice and warm and changing to a pink/red colour. I picked my wooden hairbrush and started to spank my ass as hard as I could 50 times each cheek alternating the swats. As it was becoming to the end of the 50 my ass was stinging and bruising and I was wincing after each spank. I then grabbed my belt and hit again as hard as I could 25 times each cheek, it was definitely hurting now, I left some nice belt marks on top of the bruising.

I wrote in my red lipstick pen this stupid where needs to party less and study more on my slutty tits and then I wrote stupid bitch on my head. I wrote worthless slut on the top of my cunt, cheeks, stomach and ass.

I went onto melting the ice cubes on my nipples and put the clothespin on as soon as it was melted. After I had them in place I put the rest around each of my slut tits. I winced as they went on. I put 3 on my tongue and felt like a worthless slut that I should.

My cunt was soaking wet and throbbing for me to touch it. But I didn't as I knew I'd orgasm quick.
I picked my biggest plug and covered it in loads of toothpaste and I put two big ice cubes up my ass and then shoved the plug in. It stretched my ass nicely and the burn/stinging hit straight away with the water, I was wriggling about wincing. My tits were throbbing with the pegs and I was drooling like a dirty slut with not being able to close my mouth.

I thwn got my toothpaste and covered it in a massive bit of toothpaste and brushed my dirty throbbing clit for 2 minutes as hard as I could and my cunt. I was squealing with the pain/burning. The mixture between my cunt and ass.

I started to edge myself to 10 orgasms and struggled with each one. I put my wand on high and pulled away with each. I slapped my cunt 15 times each time, it was swollen and stinging. I hit my clit as hard as I could 10 times and it was agony.

I then went onto spanking my cunt 50 times and I done it as hard as I could, I was definitely red and bruised after it with a swollen clit. I moved onto spanking my ass 100 times each cheek, bruising more and more. I got the charging cable and started whipping my cunt, it definitely hurt, after spanking my ass with it, I had ribbed lines.

I then started spanking the clothespins off my tits and nipples and squealed each one that come off especially my nipples. I then dreaded the whipping my tits after how my cunt and ass felt. I started to whip them as hard as I could, I was wincing and squealing and bruised easily.
I took the clothespins off my tongue.

I rubbed my sore tits on the window, and then I went onto clean the lipstick off with my tongue. I felt like a humiliated little slut.

I went back to spanking my ass 25 times each cheek again with the spoon and it definitely hurt more on the bruised ass. I said out loud, this is what lazy maggots deserves for not studying more the whole time.

I took the soaking wet panties out my cunt and stuffed them in my slutty mouth and taped it shut.

I started to grab my tits and nipples as hard as I could for 10 minutes. They were swollen and sore. I covered my nipples in toothpaste and then put loads on my clit. I scrubbed my nipples and clit hard for 2 minutes. I put my heavy Duty clover clamps on my nipples, they were throbbing and aching especially when I had a minute break.

I got my wand on full settling and edged 10 times again and slapped my clit as hard as I could with my hands 10 times each edge. My clit was so swollen and bruised.

I took the tape off my mouth and took the panties out and I started pulling the chain to my clamps.

I covered my largest dildo in loads of toothpaste and fucked it slowly for 200 strokes, squealing with the burn, I sucked the dildo clean and started to deep throat it.

I started fucking my ass with the plug taking it out and in. Stretching it more and more.

I started to lub my finger with my wet cunt juice and went around in circles around my clit 100 times and struggled not to cum.

I dreaded this part as my nipples were throbbing, I removed the clamp and started spanking my nipple really hard 25 times, it brought tears to my eyes! I then continued with the second.. after I was finished I had some nice bruises and swollen nipples.

I wrote down my lines 25 times.

I started edging again and edged so many times and struggled to not orgasm but I knew I couldn't as I couldn't do all this again, my clit was throbbing and sore.
I pulled on my clamps and it was so sore.

I then got my wand on high and started to put it on my clit as hard as I could and started to orgasm, I didn't move it away and had 7 orgasms. My cunt was throbbing and soaking.

I stayed naked for 6 hours. My ass,cunt and tits are throbbing, bruised and red. Thank you so much for my well deserved punishment/task. I've tried to do it in order of how I done it.
Dirtypainslut95 is offline   Reply With Quote