View Single Post
Old 02-17-2023, 09:14 PM   #21
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
Thank you for your report, you now are starting to remember where you were at before you left, I feel like plunger fucker should stay on your body, but relocate it to somewhere more visible to you such as the top of your arms or thighs so you can see it more often and it can remind you of what you just did

Another idea I've had is starting a physical diary, whenever you do a report, rewrite it into a physical diary word for word
thank You Sir. i really forgot how low i could get it felt good to be so degraded again Sir thank You. i’ve written ‘’plunger fucker’’ on top of my thighs, one word on each leg and the words facing me. it looks a little funny with my PIG pubes right in the middle.
the diary sounds very erotic Sir and a good way to reinforce what i just did and how low i am. i will try writing my last report down in a journal Sir.

i’ve also just updated my avatar and other pictures and would love feedback or comments. i’d like some other ideas of pictures for my album as well… oink oink
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote