View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 07:53 PM   #709
Timmytheradturtle

Palette Precious Little Portraits

Ah, finally! Hey there TheDiaperedDevil! I've been a fan of your dares for some time, and so I'm ecstatic to finally have the opportunity to assign you a dare of my own design. I hope you like it, and if there's anything in it that's against your limits or just otherwise doesn't work for you, then please feel free to reach out and I'm sure we can get it changed to something that's a better fit!

So, I hear that someone is quite the little artist, huh? That's wonderful, sweetie! I've actually been looking for some cute drawings to hang up on the fridge, and you seem like the perfect little Picasso for the job! But not just any art will do. Oh, no no no. I want the cutest, prettiest, most adorable art you can make, and what better subject is there for such exquisite works as... you! That's right, cutie! You're going to be making three self-portraits for me, and each one should give you plenty of opportunity to not only show what a talented little artist you are, but also what a precious little cutiepie you happen to be!

For the sake of variety, you'll be dressing up in a different outfit for each self-portrait. I want one of you in all your cutest baby attire, one of you in your prettiest, girliest outfit, and finally one of you in nothing but some of your more... restrictive gear. In all of these, you must be wearing your diapers, and for that last one I mentioned, I'll leave it up to you what exact outfit you go with, but you may only be wearing bondage gear and nothing else.

For each self-portrait, you'll need to carry out the following steps.

First, change into one of the three outfits listed above that you haven't already drawn yourself in. You may choose to put on the outfits in any order you like. Just remember that your diaper will be staying on for all of them, and you are not allowed to change until you are given permission to do so.

Second, go ahead and use that cute little diaper of yours. After all, we don't want you getting distracted while pursuing your muse, now do we? Of course not. So, we need to make sure you're nice and empty before you get started on your next masterpiece! You are not allowed to move on to the next step until you've at least moderately used your diaper in some way.

Third, you're going to need some inspiration for your piece! Fortunately I have just the thing to provide the inspiration you need. Behold the Composition Generator! Just roll on the tables below to determine what the composition of your piece will be! Easy, right? And so convenient, too! You can thank me later. That said, it is a bit experimental, so if any of the compositions you roll are too hard to get a reference picture for, then feel free to reroll, but I trust that most of these should be a piece of cake... as long as you aren't too bound up, that is Oh, and I certainly wouldn't want to stifle your artistic vision, so if you have a particular composition in mind that really speaks to you, then feel free to ignore the tables below, as they're mostly just here to serve as inspiration. That said, I would be honored if you'd adhere to them when creating your artworks!

_ _ _ _ __ ___.°˖✧ Pose Table ✧˖°. ___ __ _ _ _ _
  1. Whatever pose you feel in your heart is right
  2. Standing up straight, legs shoulder-width apart
  3. Standing legs straight & together, bending over at the waist
  4. Gripping your diaper lovingly (or lustfully)
  5. Face down, diaper up
  6. Your favorite spanking position
  7. Your naughtiest pose
  8. Your most bashful pose
  9. Your silliest pose
  10. A very uncomfortable pose
_ _ _ _ __ ___.°˖✧ Angle Table ✧˖°. ___ __ _ _ _ _
  1. Whichever angle you hear your muse whisper to you
  2. Whichever angle gives the best view of your diapered butt
  3. Whichever angle gives the best view of your diapered crotch
  4. Whichever angle makes it the most obvious that you need a change
Fourth, you'll need to get yourself a reference photo to use as you're making your self-portrait! Get a cute picture of yourself with the pose and angle you rolled (or chose). I'm hoping that using a timer on your phone will allow you to do this with relative ease, but again, if you're really having trouble getting that perfect shot, then you may reroll above to get something more manageable for you.

Fifth, you'll need to sit down and get drawing! You're free to use whatever media you'd like: from oil paints to crayons, from digital art to macaroni art, the world is your oyster! Just remember that while doing a self-portrait, you must remain in whatever outfit you are wearing in the reference photo until you are finished (though exceptions can be made for clothing that greatly impacts your ability to draw such as mittens or handcuffs). This will no doubt help you to more meaningfully connect with the subject matter of your piece, right?

Sixth, you must get a photo/scan/whatever of your finished self-portrait. It doesn't really matter how you do this so long as you have your art converted to a form in which it can be sent to yours truly or posted online.

Remember, you must go through all six of the steps above three separate times, one time for each of the three different outfits you'll be wearing. Once you've done that, you may change into whatever outfit you like, although you still need to keep that diaper on. It's time to show the world the wonderful works of art you've created! Post all three of your self-portraits in a blog post here on GetDare and then PM me to let me know you've done it. If you're too shy to show your art to everyone, then you may just send it to me directly instead (although I'm sure everyone would love to see it ). Once you've done that, you're officially finished with the dare and may change out of your diaper and into whatever undies you'd like!

I hope you enjoy, and I can't wait to see what wonderful art you create!
The following user says Thank You to Timmytheradturtle for this post: