View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 02:37 PM   #11
filthypig

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
I am also trying to build up on humiliation tasks, although I don't have the filthy resume you do! here's a task which I am also planning on doing:

think of 10 names or insults that you would find humiliating, and write them down on a piece of paper. at a time when you really need to pee, take the list with you to the bathroom. kneel in the shower and piss in a large glass, stopping when it's full. dump the glass over your head, then lower yourself to be face down, ass up. adjust this sentence as needed to the names/insults on your list, and say it aloud with each of them inserted: "this pig is grateful to be cleaned with its own piss." (depending on how creative you are while making the list, you might need to expand the sentence or vary the structure, and that's fine!)

if your bladder isn't empty, piss into the glass again, dump it over your head again, and repeat the sentences again. wait in your mess for 5 minutes, then shower, still on your knees. a lukewarm shower is fine if you can't do cold, but not hot.
Thank you very much for this task Sir! i am excited to complete it

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyd16 View Post
I have an idea to add to this for both of you if you are both going to do it

You both send the lists to someone (I can do it) and the person who didn't have the most humilating thing in their list has to do the task with both lists
This sounds very interesting and even more humiliating to know I am competing against Master anthem. I already have my list of words together, should I send it in a private message to you Sir?
limits: vaginal sex, crossdressing, face pics, chest pics blackmail, public, strangers
filthypig is offline   Reply With Quote