Thread: Non-Fiction: By My Sisters Command
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default PART 2: Sisters Fun

"I cant believe it" I really couldn't, I had been in such a good position to win, but my arrogance has just landed me in the worst possible position. "you lost, you lost, sissy boy let's get you dressed!" My sisters face was red with joy and her smile and laughter pierced my heart, I almost felt ill. I had thought the idea of possibly losing was exciting, but now facing the fact that I lost, facing the reality that just behind that closet door in this pink colored shrine to everything girly, lay the means to an end, my end. "are you ready for this? Your going to love what I have for you!" she walked to the closet, bubbly and happy, happy to see me still sitting there unable to say a word. The closet opened and I could see rows upon rows of pink, purple white and blue, dresses and skirts and tops in every color you could imagine. Some of them had the words "hot" and "Princess" on them. Many of them them had glitter and all of them I didnt want to wear let alone in front of my sister. The other thing going through my head was her desire to share this little event with others like she said she would. I couldn't ever face going to school again if I had been seen in a photo wearing a pink dress bending over cleaning my little sisters room! "Lets see, oh here it is, THIS is what youll wear while you clean up my room!" I didnt think it could get worse, but again I was wrong. She held out with both hands a dress that was pink with white Lacey fringes and a small little bow in the shape of a heart adorned on the chest. I looked into my sisters eyes, her eyes where so devious, her laugh was almost scary, she loved the idea, my idea, how could I have been so stupid. "sis, are you sure you want to do this, I can just admit I lost, where cool right?" "NO, YOU SAID YOU WOULD!" she shouted as her expression turned to annoyance. "But sis, this..." "PUT IT ON NOW!" she yelled as I gently clasped the shoulders, holding it away from me. "You can go to the bathroom and put it on, go!" she commanded, and without another word, without fighting it, accepting the will of my little sister, I walked down the hall to the bathroom and closed the door. I wasnt in a hurry as I unzipped my pants, stripped off my shirt and took off my undies. I stared at the dress as I kicked the last of my clothes aside. I reached down and picked it up, raising the smooth silky feeling cloth over my head, letting the sides fall down around me as I sliped my arms through the holes. The dress barely fit, it was tight hugging my every side and worst of all it was very short. *Knock Knock* my heart sank, "please let it not be my folks home early" I thought to myself. "Hey, how does it fit" my sister said through the door in between giggles. "It's too short sis, I cant wear it." I replied. "yes you can, open the door a little" I opened the door just a crack as my sisters hand slipped through clutching a pair of cotton panties emblazoned with stars and hearts. "A girl cant wear a dress without underwear, you wouldnt want boys looking up your dress would you?" she said. grasping the panties I started to shut the door when she stuck her hand back through "I'm not done, here is your stockings and there is some lipstick in there too." "sis, I dont want to wear makeup or panties ple...... "your going to wear them, thats part of the deal!" she said cutting me off. "oh and there is one more thing, here you go" She slipped a pair of heels in through the door before she pulled it shut. I sat down back to the door, heart pounding. "I dont know if I can do this, I cant face her wearing this, I cant face anyone if they found out. I looked at the panties. I remembered a time a month or so back, I was taking a shower and as I got out I noticed my sisters dirty clothes bin in the bathroom. I saw this pair of panties sticking out. I walked over to them, picking them up, looking them over. I brought them close, I could smell a smell like perfume. I stopped, through them down and backed away. What am I doing I thought as I got my clothes together and left. I guess it was irony that I was now being tasked with wearing this pair of panties for my sisters amusement. I felt the guilt of that night come over me. Doing that was wrong. This was almost like her revenge, even though she never really knew. I stretched the panties to each side, feeling bad about what i did, I pulled them up, the panties fitting tightly over my cock and buttox. They where so smooth and tight. I grabbed the stockings and slid them up as well. The nylon felt stretchy and climbed up my legs. I looked at the heels. I hopped they would be to small, but as I wiggled my foot in, the back of the heel slid up and my feet where almost a seamless match. I stood up, struggling a bit after putting on the heels, I walked to the mirror, the sound of the heels on the linoleum. I saw my face, red, ashamed. I took the lipstick. I applied it to my lips before capping it. "hurry up, I want to see" my sister said from outside the door. her voice made me jump. I slowly started to the door, the sound of the heels clicking as I walked. the dress was so high the panties where easily visible, my lips where red and I was washed in the most girly colors on the planet. I opened the door and the look on my sisters face was like she opened a present on Christmas. her big brother stood before her completely sissified. "Oh my....your so girly!" she said between squeaks of joy. I looked down, not wanting to look at her face. Just then there was a flash, I looked up to see her phone in my face, she was taking pictures of me. "sis no, please" I pleaded as she giggled, taking photo after photo. "all of my friends have to see this, Im going to show them all!" she said as I fell to my knees. "Please sis, dont please" I said, feeling so embarrassed I thought I might cry. She reached down and grabbed my arm. "com on, you got cleaning to do" as she wisked me back to her bedroom. everything was so pink in there, including me, I was like one of her many dolls now. "ok, start with the clothes and the stuffed animals and dont stop till that's done or I will send this picture to my girl friends and you wouldn't want that would you?." "no sis" i said meekly. "Oh, and from now on when I ask you something say yes princess. GO ON SAY IT" she said sharply as I replied. "yes princess." "good, now mrs.maid, get to work!" With that I started stumbling around her room in those reached heels, bending over exposing my shame, making her laugh at my awkwardness while cleaning her room. I started to finish putting things away and I could hear her on her bed, singing to that song. I knew even when this was over and her room was clean, I wouldn't live this down. I wished I had never done this at all but it was too late now. She had the photos she made her brother her personal maid, I wondered how it could possibly get worse....then it did. PART 3 COMING SOON!!!
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote