View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:32 PM   #149
KittyCat91

Location: Never Neverland. Second star to the right,& straight on til morning XD
Default Chapter 14 pt.3

Cathryn: (whispers to James) He's really starting to get on my last nerves.
James: Just please do as he says. He is your brother, and you do need to respect him.
Cathryn: Great, so now your on his side.
James: I'm not on anyone's side. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Ok?
Cathryn: Fine. Ugh...Jeremy is such a pain in the ass.

Jeremy: What did you just say?

Cathryn: (startled that Jeremy heard me) N..Nothing.

Jeremy: James,what did she tell you.

James: (lying for me) She was telling me that she loves me. I love you too.

Cathryn: Anyways, It's none of you bees guts. I was talking to James, not you.

Jeremy: That's it. You done eating. (takes my plate away from me, and puts it by the sink). Now go to your room.

Cathryn: But Jeremy...

Jeremy: (inturrupts me) Get yor ass off of that chair and into your room!

Cathryn: Jeremy,I'm...

Jeremy: (pulls my hair and draggs me to my room) Go to you room. NOW!

Cathryn: Okay. Jeremy, let go! (Jeremy, lets me go. Shoves me into my room and slams the door behinde him)

I took look around my room. Jeremy wasn't lying. He did take everything off my shelves in my room. The only thing thats left is my bed, my alarm clock and my lamp on my night stand,and my egg chair. He even took my T.V out of my room. I'm startled when Logan and Zacarie come out of my bathroom, I forgot that they were in there.

Logan: Does this mean we're locked in here with you?

Cathryn: (ignoring that comment) Zacarie may stay, but Logan (I grab Logan by his sleve and shoves him out of my room) GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! (I slam the door infront of his face, and stomp over to lay on my bed)

Zacarie: (comes over to lay down next to me) Wanna talk?

Cathryn: (trying to calm down) What's there to talk about? My brother is an ass.

Zacarie: (laughs at my comment) Can't argue with that. (puts his arm around me) Are ya gonna be okay?

Cathryn: I don't know.(I lay my head down on his chest) I hope so. Jeremy seems to be really pissed at me. Can your parents adopt me so I can be your sister instead?

Zacarie: (chuckles) I'm sure that my mom would love to have you as her daughter. I've always wanted a sister. But even if your not adopted, you'll still always be like a sister to me.

Cathryn: (hugs him) I love you Zac.

Zacarie: Awww. I love you too Cat.(kisses my forhead)

Cathryn: I think I'm kind of scared of what Jeremy is going to do to me.

Zacarie: To be honest, I don't blame you. I'm scared for you. I know you probably don't want to listen to this right now but, I have seen you disrespect Jeremy. A lot. And more than likely he's just doing this to teach you a lesson. He want's to show you whos in charge. I bet that if you show him that you respect him more, than he will lighten up more. So I want you to promise me, that from now on you'll do as he says, so he wont hurt you.

Cathryn: But Zacarie.. (covers my mouth with his hand)

Zacarie: Eh eh eh. You have to promise me. Okay?(takes his hand off my mouth)

Cathryn: Okay. I promise.

Zacarie:That's my girl.

Cathryn: Do you think that you could stay over night again. I'll feel more protected if you did.

Zacarie: I really wish that I could. Maybe after work I can come over. Okay?

Cathryn: Okay.I've really missed you. I'm glad that you got to come over last night.

Zacarie: I've really missed you too.

Cathryn: You have to promise me something too.

Zacarie: Okay. Whats that?

Cathryn: You have to promise me that you and I will hang out more.

Zacarie: I promise. (kissesmy cheek)

Jeremy: (comes barging in my room) Zacarie can you please leave. I need to talk to my little sister. Alone.

Zacarie: Sure. Soryy Cat. I gotta go. Rember the promise.

Cathryn: Okay. I will.

Zacarie: Jeremy please take it easy on her.

Jeremy: K. I'll try.

Zacarie leaves my room, and Jeremy closes and locks the door behinde him.

Last edited by KittyCat91; 07-22-2011 at 10:05 PM.
KittyCat91 is offline   Reply With Quote