View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 12:38 PM   #17
Publicuseslutt

Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireblaster View Post
So what's the longest you have been groped and what all body parts were getting groped? It has happened multiple times, once during a concert where it was very crowded. They kept groping my ass and breast.
How did you end up getting mouth fucked by a senior? I was in a way attracted to one of them, who was in a football team. So i used to flirt with him and then we happened to hook-up
Do you regret getting mouth fucked or you feel lucky that it happened? I don't regret it, it was very different experience
What's the most weirdest thing you had to do? A detailed story would be good. Till now, i don't count any of my experience as weird. Maybe i should get more tasks from here to build the experience
Do you feel humiliated or do you enjoy answering these questions? I enjoy answering them
Thank you for asking.

Punishments: hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term butt plugs, nipple clamps, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family and friends

Toys: Dildo 9 inch long, Hitachi Vibrator, Remote controlled vibrator, Butt plug in 3 sizes with colored jewel

Dare list
Publicuseslutt is offline   Reply With Quote