View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 10:39 AM   #165
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

So my ownership has begun

My master now owns me totally. I am allowed access to my phone only when supervised and all messages are read by master. He has told me to inform everyone regularly on here as it will be one of my only ways to speak freely

My master took me into ownership this weekend. He came to my flat and told me to only pack toiletries and sanitary products. No clothes or shoes. He took my flat keys as well as all my personal details. He will pay my bills for me for the foreseeable future so I can concentrate on my training. I was more nervous than excited as I collected my things naked in front of him. Then he handed me a coat to wear out to his car but I was not allowed shoes and was naked underneath

We walked out and he locked up my flat and we got in the car. I was told to get in the back and take off the coat, which I did. He told be it would now be 1 month before I will wear any clothes again of any kind!

We drove to his house amd I had to get out the car naked, collect my things from the boot of the car and follow him into his house, all naked. It was humiliating and cold

Once inside he fitted and locked a metal collar round my neck and metal cuffs on my wrists and ankles. They felt heavy and I felt nervous but also excited

He then spent several minutes inspecting every inch of my body while he laid out the rule I was to follow:

Naked at all times
Never use furniture without permission
Whole body must be hairless at all times
Ass must be clean and ready to use at all times
Never speak unless spoken to
Food will be served in a bowl on the floor and I will eat after my master
Sleep will initially be in a cage
Never touch myself unless told
Never cum without permission
Always do whatever I am told without delay

There will be more rules and things to learn such as positions etc but this was the starting point

I’m not going into everything but I spent the evening on my knees while my master watched tv. I sucked his cock non stop for at least one hour. His cock and balls were covered in my drool but I was happy on my knees with no other worries in the world. As a reward he used an hitachi wand to edge me for one our after

That night I was locked in a cage in the pitch dark to sleep on a rubber mat. I didn’t get much sleep and my hands were attached to the cage so I was not able to touch myself.

In the morning I start the day by drinking my masters piss (which I do whenever he wants to piss) and I spent the time naked at his feet of nearby. Most of the time I sucked his cock and he edged me

This is just the first couple of days to allow me to settle in, but I am told more serious train will start soon and I will report

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post: