Thread: "fuck it" list
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 04:25 PM   #18

From OP's list:
  • Tack bra in public - Yes please (not bra because I'm male but something else with tacks under clothing).
  • Receive lasting bruises from impact play (on my ass) - Yes please (not on ass).
  • Be forced to wet myself - Yes.
  • Explore catheter play - Catheter, sounding, etc. but would really have to be with the right person.

My own:
  • Find someone else who goes barefoot all the time or most of the time and do all the foot things with them - By far the biggest, I have quite a foot fetish but also I find the feet of people who wear shoes generally disgusting (even if they are not currently wearing them) so I can't do many of the things that I want to. I love well-developed, toughened, and slightly stained barefooter feet though.
  • Go in public while wearing a safety pin pierced in some visible part of my body - Top of my foot because I am always barefoot and I like piercing the top of my foot. Or maybe my arm. Chest if I I'm going shirtless and I want to look really punk. Face if extremely daring.
  • Go in public with my nipples clamped under my shirt - Would probably do this one rather than the tacks.
  • Go for a swim while wearing a shirt and soak the shirt

Mostly gay, mostly dominant, mid-20s, slightly muscular but not very

Please read my likes/limits page before giving me a dare in a public thread. If you give me a dare that is outside my limits then you will likely be ignored.
20171020 is offline   Reply With Quote