View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 07:33 PM   #12
GetdareTEO
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This isn’t exactly a freak accident or anything (I’ll have to think about that) but this challenged me when I was first getting into public hidden dares. Anytime you go into a public restroom go to the stall and get naked. Take care of whatever you got to do and then take a picture of yourself completely naked in the bathroom mirror. You don’t need to share the pictures, it’s just to keep you accountable.

It can start out by just using the public restroom when you need to use the bathroom but eventually get to the point where you go out of your way to go into any and all public restrooms that you come across and do the same thing.
I actually had a period of time where I was not allowed to use bathrooms inside my own home, I was only allowed to use bathrooms while being naked, and I was neve allowed to lock the door. Great fun to be honest!
Hard limits: anal, crossdressing, messy/scat, social suicide, hookups, masturbating on video/cam, deepthroating, enemas, excessively time consuming, too public, probably more.
Kik: getdareteo.
GetdareTEO is offline   Reply With Quote