View Single Post
Old 02-03-2023, 10:40 AM   #139
ita
getDare Sweetheart

I grab firmly the back of your underwear and yank it all the way up until your toes are lifted for a moment off the ground. Before you have time to process what happened you find yourself pantsed and dragged to the bathroom, waddling with your pants around your ankles.
I proceed to give you a massive frontal wedgie. Then I bend you over the sink and turn it into a normal wedgie first and, after some more pulling, into an atomic wedgie.
As the waistband of your underwear covers your eyes, you feel a sudden sting as your wedgied ass gets spanked 20 times.
Once I'm satisfied by the redness of your cheeks, I pull your underwear away from your head and I make you stand on a stool next to the bathroom door. In a matter of seconds you find yourself dangling helplessly by your panties.
I leave you hanging like that for a few minutes. Then I take a pair of handcuffs, which I pass through the legholes of your stretched underwear and secure to your wrists, leaving them tied up in front of you.
To finish it off, I spin you around so that you're facing the door, I empty what feels like an entire ice tray in the back of your underwear, and I spank you 20 more times.

Dislikes:edging, ice, bladder control, plugging, writing lines, diapers, orgasm control
Limits: full public, scat, pics, long dares, CBT

ita is offline   Reply With Quote