View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 07:06 PM   #10
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Wear panties under some loose pants, wear a shirt that’s not too long, go to a store or a park or somewhere public and bend over a few times letting your shirt ride up and pants fall down a bit exposing the panties.
I actually like this idea a lot and feel very confident in my ability to do this one. I can do this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babygirlblackout View Post
Drive out to a parking lot or walk to a park or somewhere public, make sure there aren’t people around and take a pic of yourself, can be your chest, butt, or you naked, these pics are just for you. (no posting or sending, unless you want to). I find there’s a certain thrill to taking pics like this in public. If you want to add to this, you could do self bondage and wear it under your clothes or body writing, a plug, etc. and then take a pic of whatever it is you have on/in.
Taking a picture in public sounds really exciting. I definitely want to try this. I've only barely dabbled in body writing, and never tried having any in public. That could be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Post
Strip naked in a store dressing room, put your hands on your head and turn around three times. BUT before you start your turns, and after you finish, do 100 strokes - and do 100 between each turn too.

Have fun!
This may be a bit hard for me, but I'm willing to try. I apologize in advance if I scale it down some. Or worse, fail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsisis View Post
1. Wear your breakaway pants and take a walk around your neighborhood. For every person you pass who you think is at all attractive, you need to stealthily unbutton one of the side buttons near the top until your entire upper leg is visible on at least one side. Once your entire upper leg (and possible your underwear) is nicely exposed to anyone who sees you from the side, pass a person and pop the top button so that your pants fall to your ankles. You can immediately pick them up but you cannot run away, you need to stay and button all the buttons that are currently undone.
So I only mentioned tearaway pants as an example, but clearly everybody seems to love the thought of them so I think I have to invest now haha. I like this a lot, but I can't promise not waddling away first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsisis View Post
2. This is similar to another dare I just gave someone else. Pick a pair of underwear that is large enough to plausibly be a pair of shorts if you have one. If you don't, well that's unlucky for you. Cum at least one time onto the front of them. Get a pair of sweatpants or compression pants that make it look like you are out exercising. Put your sweatpants / compression pants on then wear your dirty underwear on top of them. Now go for a walk outside. You are allowed to wear a jacket to cover up partially or fully if necessary, but we want to show off those undies as much as we can now don't we
I don't know how I feel about having cum on them, but if the general challenge is to try to hide that my underwear is on over my pants, I could potentially try that. Might be a bit far for me yet, but I can at least attempt it!
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote