View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 12:38 PM   #8
Capsisis

Here are two:

1. Wear your breakaway pants and take a walk around your neighborhood. For every person you pass who you think is at all attractive, you need to stealthily unbutton one of the side buttons near the top until your entire upper leg is visible on at least one side. Once your entire upper leg (and possible your underwear) is nicely exposed to anyone who sees you from the side, pass a person and pop the top button so that your pants fall to your ankles. You can immediately pick them up but you cannot run away, you need to stay and button all the buttons that are currently undone.

2. This is similar to another dare I just gave someone else. Pick a pair of underwear that is large enough to plausibly be a pair of shorts if you have one. If you don't, well that's unlucky for you. Cum at least one time onto the front of them. Get a pair of sweatpants or compression pants that make it look like you are out exercising. Put your sweatpants / compression pants on then wear your dirty underwear on top of them. Now go for a walk outside. You are allowed to wear a jacket to cover up partially or fully if necessary, but we want to show off those undies as much as we can now don't we
Limits: Full public, pics, crossdressing, ADBL, anyone I know, anything that could impact work, pain, scat / mess, anything impacting my anonymity.

No < 18
PM for Kik
Capsisis is offline   Reply With Quote