View Single Post
Old 01-28-2023, 08:15 PM   #5
fire9starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerdown1_ View Post
Go for a walk wearing loose pants. Let them naturally slide down. You can pull them up until your pants are around your ankles

Message me on kik, I have several to play with those breakaway pants 😉
I can totally do this. This will definitely get done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsisis View Post
What kinds of underwear do you have? Do you have any favorites that you want to wear out on a dare?
Usually tiny boxer briefs & trunks, sometimes panties. Only none if it’s a dare. As to which pair in particular, I have a few silly ones (Deadpool, The Incredibles, etc.) but I’m fairly indifferent to what I wear. Could be a thong for all I care

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontgetcaught View Post
This isn’t exactly a freak accident or anything (I’ll have to think about that) but this challenged me when I was first getting into public hidden dares. Anytime you go into a public restroom go to the stall and get naked. Take care of whatever you got to do and then take a picture of yourself completely naked in the bathroom mirror. You don’t need to share the pictures, it’s just to keep you accountable.

It can start out by just using the public restroom when you need to use the bathroom but eventually get to the point where you go out of your way to go into any and all public restrooms that you come across and do the same thing.
You know, this actually feels entirely feasible and within my ability. I think this deserves a chance.
I will ask you your ASL and getDare username. Please randomly Kik me some of my PM dares if you read this

My Calendar! Please add to it!
Likes & Limits!
PM Dares!
My Blog!
fire9starter is offline   Reply With Quote