View Single Post
Old 01-24-2023, 10:50 AM   #18
_nachtauge_

Information

Hey guys,
here‘s a quick report for how swimming with my friend went.
I tried to adhere to helliswhatyoumakeofit‘s rule of always wearing less then him as best I could. When we met I was wearing shoes trousers, a sweatshirt and a jacket. Because of a dare I got via Kik i also packed boxers but more about that later. We went into the communal changing room and because I always had to wear less then him, I immediately started stripping of my sweatshirt, once I had a locker. His locker was a two or three lockers beside mine so we were pretty close. Nothing much interesting happened until after swimming I waited until he to had stripped of his sweat- and t-shirt and then I stripped of my trousers. Je didn‘t notice that I wasn‘t wearing boxers, so I stalled a bit until he too was naked. Once he had put on his swimsuit I too put mine on. My junk was very well behaved throughout all of it.

We did our swimming practice and had a bit of fun afterwards (which I wouldn‘t mind some dares for to spice it up in the future) and then went to the showers.
I of course dropped my jammers first and he soon followed suit. Not much to be done while we were both naked. When we we’re finished we went to het our towel’s. I didn’t know how a towel counted towards clothing, but I just loosely held mine in place, while he covered up properly. We went back to the locker room where we hang our swimwear over a free locker door so that the water can drip out and started towelling of. I was dry first so I took the phone and clothes including the boxers out of my locker. He was finished towelling of shortly after me and while he was searching for his clothes I took a quick nude selfie with my phone, apart from a bit of one foot with a bit of leg there was no trace of him on the picture. Putting my phone back down I „accidentally“ dropped my boxers in the puddle underneath our swimwear. I cursed and when he looked what happened he just laughed and said that I had to go commando now. I acted like I wasn‘t happy about it, but I started putting my clothes back on. He was done changing back shortly before me. We went out of the changing room towards the area with outlets and blowdryers to get our hair dry. While I was using a blowdryer with one hand and a come in the other he went behind me and pantsed me. Luckily for me there was no one around, but I still dropped what I was holding and put my pants back on as quickly as possible. I cursed at him again but he just sniggered. Had I worn sweatpants you could habe now probably seen a tent in them, again luckily I didn‘t.

That’s basically the end of the story. We just went home after that.
I hope you liked the report and if you didn‘t please tell me. Dares are supposed to be fun for all involved even if your only the reader.
If you want me to do something different the next time, and there will definitely be a next time, do your worst. I might decline some dares that are to outlandish, but otherwise I‘ll try my best to fulfill them. I‘m looking forward to it no matter what.
Best regards
Nachtauge

dislikes: public nudity(excluding shower, locker- and bathroom), bodywriting

limits: pictures, scat, messy, crossdressing

toys: silicon butplug(S/M/L), metal butplug with jewel(S/M/L), vibrating plug, chastity cage

kik: _nachtauge_
_nachtauge_ is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to _nachtauge_ for this post: