View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 PM   #39
jlstockton25
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by nellybell View Post
Actually, people lying about their age is a HUGE issue now that you have to sign up as 18+. I can assume that at least half of the underagers that look at this site still sign up except now they are underage but have the 18+ title.

While the linces idea probably works wonders, it will drive people away so bad or no one will simply do it. The idea scares the shit out of me really. The mods on this site are just regular people. While I very much trust most of the mods (the ones I don't I don't know) on here, I still would feel a little wierd giveing them that much info. That idea is compounded if you are brand new on the site and don't know anyone. If you're willing to give out that much info without knowing a single thing about the person you're giving it to, you need to take a step away from the computer and think about it for a few minutes. It is pretty crazy to do.
Lots of people are verified on that other site. Like I said, make a box to check that states it's only to be used to verify your identity, with legal action taken for improper use. Or, just edit out your address and last name when you scan it in. There's no reason to share that, the picture and birth date are what's important.

. . . darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
jlstockton25 is offline   Reply With Quote