View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 04:12 AM  
Wolke86

Thumbs up Distorted image dare

This dare is not too risky but can be scaled to whatever level you want. The goal is to send an embarrassing picture of yourself to someone you know well, but with enough distortion so that the recipient cannot tell who you are. The level of distortion selects the level of risk.

Here's what you do:

1) Take the most embarrassing photo you have or shoot a new one. I did this dare with my legs spread, a dildo up my pussy and a thumbs up with a smile on my face.

2) Distort the image. Use this distortion service. You can choose between 9 levels of distortion. 1 shows almost everything with a little blur and 9 is only garbage. Find the level you are comfortable with, I suggest something around 5 or 7. I used 7 for myself because I am a chicken...

3) Select as many recipients as you want. Send them the pictures from an anonymous email address, so that they don't know who you are. Yahoo is great if you need a new email address quickly. I have sent the distorted pictures to a former teacher of mine, an uncle and a former classmate.

The thrill is that you never know if one of the recipients can guess who you are. Monitor your anonymous email address in case someone writes you back. I didn't receive anything yet, but I sent the pictures only a few minutes ago. My level of adrenaline is so high right now. This is really exciting!

The more thrill you want, the less distortion you choose. Who dares to risk the most? If you do this dare, tell us how it worked for you.

My dares - Try them and tell me how it worked for you:

Distorted image dare: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost.php?p=498258
Cum-Run dare (for girls): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=517830
Wolke86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 9 users say Thank You to Wolke86 for this post: